“Amazing!”

Bubbles World of Play
Reviewed 25 July 2013

So much more than your average soft play area. My children (9, 8 and 10 months) had a fantastic time; as did we.
I'm a big kid too and was totally amazed by the detail and gadgets within the play area. So much fun.
One criticism however; the air conditioning needs to be cooler - we got very hot and sweaty and had to buy Slush Puppies to cool down!

2  Thank Marcsammy

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Price. The price of admission is responsible it is a shame you have to pay per adult. Child over 5 Zis £ 6 and £ 1 per adult.

The soft play area is great one of the biggest in the uk I hear , and boy it is. You can not leave your child but why would you infact join in. It is so big it is 3 levels high, masive slides, games and lots of running around. Great for child at heart. You probly will need to go in to get your child.there are 3 sections for 0 to 3 area and then the bigger play area. Ther is a lift , and toilet ficilities as well as lockers. Also it does serve alcohol. They do private parties but you have to email.

The staf.My exsperiance with the staff was great I have been many times and they are always kind, and helpful even help find your child with you.

The food. I have not had the food yet but I do know that all the food is fresh made and has a theme to go with the play area. I do think the food is just a bit over priced for my likening.

I have been more than once and I do keep going back my son 6 loves it.

2  Thank cazywade
Reviewed 16 July 2013

clean tidy and great staff
nice food
easy parking
great aray of things for the kids to do
looking forward to the party area opening soon
kids love it

3  Thank K155MEE
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place for children- took 2 9 year olds today and they were totally immersed for 3 hours. Staff very friendly, play areas very stimulating. Colours in the seating area a bit garish for adults (research also shows that too many bright colours are not ideal for stimulating children either) and food was pretty average. The children didn't eat all of their food and I had pizza which wasn't great. Other than that it was fantastic!

1  Thank Frith M
Reviewed 3 July 2013

After visiting many soft play centres, Bubbles is right up there at the top. The place is huge and very clean. Lots of things to keep the little ones interested. Thought the entrance charges were a bit expensive, but the food seemed reasonably priced. As it gets so busy they limit your visit to 2 hours.