“Excellent”

Bubbles World of Play
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Vistied 3 Adults a 2 & 3 year olds cant really fault bubbles felt very safe being in there whole place was very clean food was nice kids enjoyed there day there the only thing i wud comment on is one of us had to go in with the girls the whole time as they could get loads in there but i wouldnt say this was a bad thing just really big for them to play in we had fun aswell as kids definately go again !

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We visited with 5 grandchildren aged between 9 years and 1 year and all the children had a great time, so did I on the long slide! Although there were many other children using the equipment it wasn't a problem, there seemed to be adequate space and loved the separate area for the little ones. The food seemed a bit overpriced but the coffee came in big mugs which was good. We didn't see many staff on the play areas, only in the entrance and cafe and we loved the time limit of 2 hours.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is a brilliant place for children to play and I cannot fault it in that sense. But I had to leave bubbles as the older children kept playing in younger children's part and being very boisterous.. I feel these areas should be staffed a lot more as my child was constantly getting knocked over by children clearly taller than the height restriction.!it is an accident waiting to happen as far as I'm concerned.

1  Thank Uehdjdudh
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I hate this type of place but took my daughter there (who is 3) for the first time last week and then again today, along with my hubby. The place is really clean and my little one adored it. We spent a good 2 hours there having great fun and it wasn't too busy. We arrived at 10.15 on a friday. None of the other kids were the 'shovey' type and my girl also enjoyed the activity (today was making paper jellyfish) with the staff (around 11.30 am). It was great to see her running about with a huge smile and bright red cheeks. I would really recommend this place for fun.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I was talked into accompanying my wife and 2 grand-daughters to 'Bubbles' on Saturday. I was not at all enthusiastic about the prospect having 'endured' several other 'play-barn' type establishments previously. Although very busy we quickly found suitable seating, and the girls were off, whilst I sorted out a couple of coffees for us. We bought the girls drinks and a couple of paninies for lunch and they had a good 2 hours play before we were reminded that it was time for us to leave. All in all I was pleasantly surprised, and would go again if required.