“Daughter loved it”

Bubbles World of Play
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We went on an inset day at around 1200 and it was reasonably busy so I imagine it's REALLY busy on a weekend or school holiday. There's plenty of car parking for a start which is handy. My daughter had brought her bear with her and while I was paying one of the other staff members waved to her bear and asked her what his name was - a small thing but the sort of thing that makes a kids day. Throughout our visit the staff were friendly and helpful. They all seemed relatively young but they paid attention to you and tried to help in whatever way they could, offering to help carry drinks, finding you a seat etc which was great. They were also switched on with safety stuff, they'd tell the kids if they noticed them climbing up the slides or doing stuff that was a bit risky. It was lovely and clean too, even the toilets were spick and span which was a minor miracle considering all the small people using them. I didn't buy any food as it was pricey but no more so than any other soft play centre and it did look good quality and good portions. I did have a coffee though which came in a proper ceramic mug and was really nice. My daughter loved the actual play area and would have stayed longer, there's lots for them to do and a brilliant big slide that goes from the very top of the frame to the ground - it is really fast tho so take care with tiny ones! All in all a really good day out plus if you have time there are lots of places to eat and you can have a walk on the beach.

3  Thank Miss_Hardbroom
in 14 reviews
"large area"
"a bit overpriced"

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visited bubbles world of play last year, obviously it may have changed now but hopefully this review will give an idea of what you can expect.
From the moment we walked in the door we noticed the staff were very friendly. Food was reasonably priced, they sold hot drinks, cold drinks and food such as pizza, chips etc. This isn't a huge range but it's not a restaurant, and there was plenty of seats for parents. The area was very hygienic as staff were constantly cleaning both inside and outside the play zone. Here is a review from a 9 year old who played in the bubbles world of play:
"This is a fun place to go, because there is lots to do and I was never bored. The best bit was the projected games on the floor!"
This would be a fun place to take children 11 and under on a rainy day for a short visit. The only thing I would suggest is that they make it easier to find children in the play area, as when time was up it was difficult to locate them!

1  Thank thecircleoflife
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place is great for kids, there is loads for them to do and a lot of seating for adults, food and drink choice is good - well worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I take my seven month old niece here and she has a lovely time. The area for babies is a good size with various soft play pieces. There are lights and bubbles and two little ball pools. The main area looks great however I haven't taken my 8 ur old yet. When she's had a charge about I will rereview.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Went for a children's birthday party, didn't really like the fact it's split over two levels this isn't good for younger children as it means they are out of your sight a lot of the time. Was tempted to go back and try again now my son is a bit older but it's expensive compared to some of the other play centres and I don't feel it has anything better.
It's ok and I would probably go again but when my son is older and doesn't need as much supervision