“Excellent food at first-time Bewdley eaterie”
Review of Vhujon Restaurant

Vhujon Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Bewdley
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Staying at the nearby Crown Inn at Hopton Wafers (see review) we ventured into Bewdley for our evening meal on Sunday 9th: and found an excellent indian with superb food. When we first entered the restaraunt we were greeted a little off-hand (possibly a new member of staff) but from then onwards the service was very efficent and the food was very, very good. Dinner for two with drinks £25 - cracking value. Reccommended.

1  Thank peran1

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I visited the Vhujon in Bewdley on Friday 31st August with my wife. A pleasant waiter had approached us to be seated in a very buzzing, lively atmospheric restaurant. To start off with I had Hara Lamb- succulent tender lamb lightly marinaded with mint and spices, my wife had tandoori fish- sword fish spiced lightly complimenting the aroma of the fish very well.

For main course I had Murgh Shenaz- medium dish with a gorgeous tasty textured dish with keema pilau rice, wife had Champanwala Jinga- king prawn dish with lots of taste, fairly spicy dish, nan bread with side vegetable of sag bhaji-cooked in onions and garlic.

All in all the experience was great, good wine (house rose), good food, excellent service and atmosphere... Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to be taken to a different level of Indian fine dining!

1  Thank Seeding
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I've been to Vhujon several times in the past but not for the past 12 months or so. My latest visit was for an early evening meal. On arrival, we asked for a table for 2 - the restaurant was empty with only customers waiting for their takeaways - and it was a little disconcerting for the staff to check their reservations list to see if we could be accomodated.

Anyway after that, we were seated and provided with menus. The tables have small oil lamps on them which were not sufficient to enable me to read the menu and its small print.

The waiter service was excellent throughout. The food was upto its usual good quality - I prefer to try the different dishes rather than relying on the standard Indian curries. An excellent started of minced lamb stffed into chicken tikka was followed by a swordfish dish served on a skillet.

Vhujon is not a cheap visit but definintely worth a special treip.

1  Thank StevieB3052
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I being to vhujon, indian in bewdly, which is excellent restaurant in worcestershire. Beautiful view, very much friendly service which we did feel more comfortable. We got profer flabour of indian food with reasonable prize. I highly recomemen to gather there for real enjoymend.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Our friends recommended us to go experience what vhujon is all about so me and my partner decided to go try it last night. Out of all the restaurants that we have experienced in Bewdley, Kidderminster and Stourport this is definitely the place that accommodates everything you ask for on a night out. Great food, amazingly vibrant atmosphere, quality service and the staff were very friendly and professional. Now I understand why so many people talk so highly about this establishment. It exceeded our expectations therefore highly recommended!

1  Thank David B