“One of the best indian restaurants for miles”
Review of Vhujon Restaurant

Vhujon Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in Bewdley
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Bewdley, United Kingdom
“One of the best indian restaurants for miles”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is not one of your basic curry houses, food freshly prepared, tasty and well presented. Will always try to accommodate special requests. Very busy Friday and Saturdays, book in advance. Plenty of staff, friendly and helpful management. Have been visiting regularly since it opened, only once was the food below stand and it was instantly corrected and not charged for.
To be recommended.

• Visited June 2014

Exeter, United Kingdom
“a must”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

when visiting Bewdley we were recommended this restaurant by the hotel staff. must say we were not disappointed our very very fussy vegetarian daughter was in her element with the Quorn Balti !!!!.. well done xx

• Visited May 2014
kidderminster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent meal could not fault”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We continue to go back to Vhujon because the meal is excellent the staff are polite and the restaurant set out nicely. We always have a good evening and have never been disappoibted.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank shaky79
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not good food any more”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I always go to vhujon indian in bewdly. I recommend people to go there, this's my also favourite place , I like there servise and like chat with them. Last time I being there with my family 8th jul 2014, I am realy depressed about foods, the foods are not cooking nicely, I had the one with ginger dish which is very popular there, i don't think it's cooked enough. I thought just only me got this problem but also my doughter don,t like her chicken korma, wich is very nice as always. I can,t make any complain because the people are so nice with my family but I am realy depressed about foods and my family.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank steave c
Worcestershire
“Surely the best Indian in the area.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Polite attentive staff, great food, perfectly clean, every thing a good Restaurant should be.
We've tried others but always come back here.

• Visited April 2014