“Excellent experience day”

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience day”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My brother and I went on the experience day last year. We had so much fun throughout the day; staff are great, beer excellent, and so good to really experience the working brewery. It was unexpectedly hands-on, we didn't think that by the end of the day we would have helped with an actual batch of beer.
Thoroughly recommend the brewery and the experience day, one of the best days I've ever had.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RichPainter

Worcs, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I bought an experience day for his birthday. He said he did more work on that saturday than he does any day of the week. He thoroughly enjoyed himself and got well stuck in. Now I know what to do with him when he's getting on my nerves. We ordered a 'stash' for christmas and the advice we received was spot on. Lovely beer, even been served at Parliament.
I can recommend it... I only went to pick him up at the end of the day and was offered a pint-
Damn car keys!
Well worth a visit

Visited July 2013
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Feedback to Teesee1962 and beerlife”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Sorry, I haven't been to this brewery (yet) but polypins generally contain "bright" beer which has a shelf life of up to 3 days.
I stumbled upon this as I'm after a 72 pinter for a do this May and this lot look like they have a smashing variety of ales.

Visited February 2014
Bewdley, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place ”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent value friendly people great to view and they offer a package of working for 1 day showing how to make beer and a good breakfast and launch thrown in. The beers are some of the best in the UK.

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Serious Issues”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I bought a 38 pint 'Polypin' of Worcestershire Way from these guys, expecting it to last a good 2 to 3 weeks. BEWARE THIS PRODUCT ONLY LASTED 2 DAYS!!! I now have to go back and purchase another 38 pints for over Christmas. I will of course, be giving them a piece of my mind when I make the next purchase. I shall suggest that they change the recipe so that it is far less desirable and mawish thereby reducing the temptation to imbibe in such gay abandon. WHO DO THESE PEOPLETHINK THEY ARE PRODUCING SUCH NECTAR? GRRR! IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!! I now have to fork out even more because I will be ordering a weekly supply from that accursed online shop of theirs.
BTW I also went on one of their 'Experiences' with a friend and they just used us as slave labour. They made us walk to the cafe in the morning and forced a big breakfast down us then they made us clear out some tanks and then we had to drink 18 pints each. It was terrible. On the plus side we did have an excellent lunch of fresh crusty bread and cheese and onion. Which was nice. My friend and I will be giving them the benefit of doubt when we book our next day.

Visited December 2012