“Good value for your money”
Review of Kateshill House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bewdley
Kateshill House
Ranked #1 of 13 Bewdley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed with husband in the beginning of June in the Seymour Suite. Although a lovely weekend I think they could improve slighthly. The bathroom was disappointing, altho massive it lacked any wow factor. they could easily have a corner jacuzzi bath or power shower in there. The shower which was there lacked water pressure and the flush on the toilet left a little to be desired. I think they need to be careful that the rooms are regularly maintanined otherwise they could easily become tatty. This being said we had a lovely weekend and enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was good, ask for beans they don't come as standard. The negative about brekfast for me was have to sit with other couples while eating. Maybe I'm just being unsocialable but not my idea of fun trying to make small talk while eating especially first thing in a morning. With a few improvement they could easily charge in excess of £100 per night for the added luxury.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doncaster311

Reviewed 12 August 2013

As fairly regular travellers (home and abroad) my wife and I look for something a little bit special when booking holidays, as long as it is not too expensive. Well, this place fits the bill perfectly. This is a B&B on a GRAND SCALE. The house and location are both unique and beautiful. The hosts are everything you could wish for, caring without being overbearing. The rooms (we had a nosy in all of them) are all extremely comfortable large and immaculately clean. The breakfast was amongst the best we have had anywhere. Strolling distance of the Town and river. Lovely views from our room (we stayed in Seymour room) of the hills . Perhaps you can understand why the title of my review is WOW. Congratulations to all involved at Kateshill House.

Room Tip: They are all very beautiful , But Seymour is probably best.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I tryed to organise my wedding reception at Kateshill and the woman was giving me excuses after excuses after excuses .......just lazy....obviously she did not want the trouble of organising anything. What a nice way to ruin my hopes...

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
8  Thank aida f
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed here for the weekend and it was FAB. Judith and Graham are brilliant hosts and very funny. The rooms are immaculate, I felt like a queen. It really doesnt matter which room you pick they are all equally tasteful. Bewdley is good for a night out and its only a walk away.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nannysurfer
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We booked Kateshill House after reading the brilliant reviews and were not disappointed, in fact it was even better than we expected (and he had high expectations!). Judith was a wonderful host and she and her husband went out of their way to help us - nothing was too much trouble. The accommodation was immaculate, the surroundings beautiful and the breakfast delicious. There were so many lovely extra touches like the sherry and chocolates in the bedroom, big fluffy bathrobes and the best selection of magazines we've seen in a long time! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This has to be the best place that I stayed during my 2 weeks trip in UK. I love the history behind the house. Each room has its character and totally beautiful (I stayed in the room Aragon) There is a personal touch in every corner of the house and Judith made me feel welcomed in the house. Take a short walk to the river from Kateshill, enjoy the chips and beer!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank iamskyblue
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Kateshill house is a beautifully tranquill place to stay but close to bewdly town center ,is got it all ,
Judith and her family a lovely hosts and we cannot wait to return.
You will be missing out if you don't stay in this beautifully house.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple