Days Inn Indiana
Hampton.com
US$190
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanin townmicro wavenumerous timesstay there againsausageconvenient locationcomfortjacuzziinnscampus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I needed to find a room In Indiana, PA. No success due to IUP graduation. One opened up at Comfort Inn. Typically, will not stay at Choice Hotels, but I was desperate. Notice that front property is littered and full of "butts". It's now 8:00 PM. Rang bell several times to check in, as no one at desk. I booked an accessible room, non-smoking. I proceed to first floor. Smells like floral scented curry. I enter my room. It reeks of smoke. I needed to move fast, for I was already late for a dinner meeting. I stopped at front desk to be sure I would not be charged for the obvious signs of smoking. The person in front me was complaining of the same problem next door to me. In a rush so stated "do not charge me for smoking, it existed prior to my arrival". On my return from dinner meeting I asked for a wake-up call (again no one at desk) There is no clock in room. Entering my room I observe I cannot be sure the last time the blanket or bedspread had been cleaned. I decide to layer up on clothing, place a clean shirt over pillow and use my coat as a blanket. Bathroom towels looked stained and thin. Shower floor soft. Toilet seat did not cover bowl properly. Wake up call never came. Check out, no one there and an unpleasant person showed up obviously bothered by my early check out. Never again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Susa_10
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Stayed for two nights on business trip. Updated decor, reliable Internet, great breakfast and friendly staff. Convenient location near the university and plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from for lunch and dinner. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Stayed there during visit to IUP. Very near to the campus. Easy checkin. Eat n park next door. Good break fast had fruits and oat meal too. No issues during my stay. Iup was only five mins away. There were lot of restaurants in the vicinity. Will stay here again if I need to!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank V K
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The room was only fair, the staff upon arriving was not very friendly or aware. it almost seemed if my checking in was putting them out. the breakfast area was very small and not appealing.
The bed room had a stall odor to it and the bathroom was very cramped.
This would not be my first choice to stay,

Room Tip: stay at the Hampton inn.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have family in the area so often stay over at one of the local hotels. We had been staying at the Comfort Inn in Blairsville, but after repeated bad experiences, we decided to give Indiana a try. Very glad we did. Our room was clean. The television was up to date. There was very little noise. The check in and check out process was speedy and efficient. The breakfast was very good and a nice variety. The bed was comfortable. I liked the extra outlet in the bedside lamps, no need to try to find an outlet to plug in your phone. Overall good experience and will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family