“Decent place to stay,close to IUP.”
Review of Days Inn Indiana

Days Inn Indiana
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Indiana
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We needed a place to stay close to IUP and this worked out well. It was easy to find, the room was clean, comfortable beds,decent breakfast. Nothing fancy but it met our needs. We would stay here again if we need to visit the area.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel needs to be either torn down and rebuilt or completely gutted and renovated. Rooms are small, musty, and worn. Not worth the money. Have stayed there once a year for the past 6'ish years. It has gone downhill considerably.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank C W
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Worst service I've ever had. After I've had a confirmed room number I was told they were sold out so thankfully I knew someone else to stay I their room but of course I was still charged. Then the room they said was open was dirty and I had to wait 45 mins for it to get cleaned at midnight and the tv didn't work. So when I went in the room the following night the tv wasn't even looked at and I was told that maybe the manager would be in at 9am the next day and would possibly look at the room. Just saying no one cares here. And to top it off the big trucks that they allow to take up 50 percent of their back parking lot doesn't allow anyone to park normally and were the ones left on the street. Just a big booooo all around !!!

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank GypsySoulDreams
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with my recent stay at the Indiana, PA Comfort Inn. The room was clean and comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was more than continental with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, fruit, toast and juice. Add to that very friendly front desk clerks (not sure of their titles) and it makes for a very enjoyable stay!! We will stay again and recommend to my friends and family.

PS Ruby Tuesdays, Ponderosa, Eat N Park close by. Also, close to mall and IUP!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is the hotel I choose when I am in town. I am a choice member and can easily rack up my points as I travel for work. The staff is always super nice and friendly. Lorri at the front desk has gone above and beyond to help get me a room each time even when it is last minute.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I always enjoy staying here every time I am in town! I enjoyed breakfast and my room was clean and the staff is always helpful. This hotel has a good location and restaurants are close by. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here Easter weekend, April 2014. We had a bad experience at another hotel in Indiana and were hoping this would be better. We weren't disappointed. Staff was very friendly and helpful, our room was clean. Breakfast choices were good, fruit, yogurt, cereal, eggs, waffles, bacon & sausage. Our room was a little smaller than we would have liked but it definitely served it's purpose. We were at the end of the hall and noise was minimal. My only suggestion would be to clean the parking lot more frequently. Garbage and cigarette butts are not the first thing I want to see out of the car.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank msstas1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indiana
Quality Inn & Suites Indiana
Hilton Garden Inn Indiana at IUP
Park Inn by Radisson Indiana
Hampton Inn Indiana
Hampton Inn Indiana
#2 of 7 in Indiana
Hampton Inn & Suites Blairsville at Chestnut Ridge
Best Western Indiana Inn

Been to Days Inn Indiana? Share your experiences!