All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast great place to stay easy access clean hotel in town other hotels fitness room would stay here again fitness center nice breakfast staff was friendly waffles fresh fruit hot tub up to date sausage
Reviewed 13 March 2016

My mother is a resident at a nearby personal care facility, and we always stay at the Hampton Inn when we visit her. The rooms are clean and they have plenty of big fluffy towels. The breakfast is good, except for the scrambled eggs, which were rather rubbery. There was bacon, sausage, or ham every morning, and there are two waffle irons, so the wait time was minimal. The pool was clean and not crowded. There were always plenty of pool towels which was good, since the pool towels are somewhat thin and small.

Date of stay: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jodi G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I pulled the furniture out and there was at least an inch of dust. Under the beds were layered with crumbs and dirt. The drains in the bathroom had brown rings around them, and the corners of the tub were pink from mildew, I'm guessing. The duvets were filthy, dirty, stinky, and seemed to be never changed (along with the inserts). It also had black fuzz balls all over! Inside the closets were also dusty and dirty. The front desk attendees are constantly outside smoking, guests have to stand and wait before the attendee realizes they're there. I can't believe Hampton Inn in Indiana, P.A. is still in business! I'm so glad they're opening a Hilton Gardens on Wayne Avenue. Honestly I will never go there again. I'd advise everyone else not to too.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jodi G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Dear Dana Findley, I am so sorry you feel this way. Please contact to further discuss your issues .

Reviewed 20 February 2016

+ Check in/out staff very friendly. Upon check in she let my daughter (age 9) know she just took cookies out of the oven and to go help herself. (My daughter is extremely shy/backwards and she actually talked to the check in clerk, after the cookie offer, this made my night.) Check out she had seen my hands were full with hockey equipment and luggage and offered to help carry my items to the car.
- 1 minor and 1 major. The minor no ventilation in the bathroom so condensation built up quickly. The major the bed was VERY uncomfortable, I even switched beds. No matter what I had at least one or two springs in my back.

Room tip: Free wifi is for a limited amount of time after that amount of time is used, you then pay.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jodi G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you for the excellent review! I really appreciate the time you took to let us know about the issues, we really appreciate it and do everything we can to take care of all our guests. We appreciate the compliments to our staff members, and we pride ourselves in our friendliness! We hope to see you again in future travel Hockey playoffs :)

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This was my second time staying at this property. The reality is that the lodging options are very limited in this area but it does not take away from the fact that this Hampton does a great job with guests. I would certainly recommend this property to anybody.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Very conveniently located only a few minutes from any place you need to be in Indiana, PA.
Clean and friendly hotel, as expected from this hotel brand.
Rooms are large and comfortable.
Free wifi, breakfast and parking.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jodi G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thank you so much for your sharing your feedback with us! I am so glad you had an enjoyable stay while visiting IUP. We look forward to being able to accommodate your needs in future travels to Indiana!