All reviews waffles room was clean in town no avail decent hotel waffle maker sausage double bed breakfast options hotel location the breakfast area stayed one night bathroom door first floor fitness center walmart cereal
Reviewed 14 May 2012

My son attends Wyotech and I stayed here the first night of my visit with him. At first, the room seemed in good condition for the money but as I was just falling asleep, I opend my eyes to the sight of a bug crawling across my pillow. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the night tossing and turning. I woke up many times to examine the bed for more creepy crawlers. Never again...The last two nights were spent at the Holiday Inn in Indiana, PA. The Holiday Inn was so much cleaner, more comfortable, and NO creepy crawlers!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Shelbert22
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Had to stay here our second night since the Comfort Inn was booked. It's decent - clean, the people were friendly. Definitely not the Taj Mahal. Typical Super 8. Cheap and basic. No complaints.

Room Tip: Had to move rooms to get internet - seems like the rooms in the middle get a better signal.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank presqueislepete
Reviewed 11 April 2012

my sis and i stayed 2 nights. we made reservations online. we checked to see if any money or credit card was needed apon arival or deposit to hold room on website. website said no. apon arival they told us they needed to pre authorize a card for full amount of room. i told of website and they said its not applicable?? i asked if i could use a different card to do preauth then charge another card at check out. sam the desk clerk said she had to ask a manager which aparently was not on site. she said she was stepping out to text him to ask. she walks out of motel and starts to smoke a cigarette. after 20 minutes she comes back and says no problem. they pre auth the card and all was fine. room was ok but u could tell they dont maintain very well. and for the price it was acceptable. but remote to tv looked knawed on and buttons missing,,, while checking out the room i saw a safe. i said thats neat. safe had a message saying if used there will be a charge for useage. it didnt matter cuz safe was not working anyways. i didnt mess with it just to be safe. apon check out we saw there was a safe charge and i asked why were we charged note said we would not be charged. she said we charge everyone and u needed to tell us because we cannot tell if used or not,,, the new card was ran and she said too late i cant take charge off.. she refused to fix there mistake.. there wasnt even signage at the desk to tell ppl to mention it. the whole time sam was so rude. then today i come to find they not only charged my card but also charged the card we preauthed with. its been over a week since. i called the hotel and asked to talk to a manager on several occations and sam has answered everytime. and i tell her i need a manager or owner and always get told he is in a meeting or not on site. i have not recieved a call back. beware the over charges. prices r not bad but u can tell y. and then they milk u or cheat u however possibal. not worth the hassle. stay away. and beware of sam she is rude and unhelpful. also my bed was spring mattress and was dipped in the middle so very uncomfertable sleep

Room Tip: smoking rooms available at no extra charge
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cory D
Reviewed 15 March 2012

This hotel was a good value for the money spent. Hotel was clean and housekeeping was very friendly and willing to do whatever to meet our needs. We were in town for a wedding and spent several nights in several rooms. The front desk staff did their job well, but lacked friendliness. The breakfast was simple, but again, for the money, we were satified. This appears to be an older hotel but decently maintained. Out only real disappointment was with the older style tv, but we were in and out so much it didnt make a real difference to us.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the second floor toward the 200 side, very clean and very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We found this motel acceptable to stay in. It was clean and bright. It was quiet at night... a requirement, and the room was very clean. Of course as in most motels it showed some wear from careless people who do not care because this isn't their place. It is close to a major highway and downtown Indiana. But the down side was the elevator constantly smelled of cigarette smoke. We had to use the elevator because my wife is handicapped and every time we did use the elevator we smelled like cigarette smoke. The internet service was AWFUL...We stayed there for 2 1/2 days and the internet was out of service probably about 2 of those days. I reported it to the desk twice and it was to no avail. The continental breakfast was minimal. Few choices. Our room window was fogged where we couldn't see to much but that was ok then no one could look in. I would recommend this motel to people ONLY if they don't care if the internet works or the elevator smells like cigarette smoke.

Room Tip: Room 203 was a clean quiet room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business