All reviews waffles room was clean in town no avail decent hotel waffle maker sausage double bed breakfast options hotel location the breakfast area stayed one night bathroom door first floor fitness center walmart cereal
Reviewed 3 October 2005

Decent value, clean, but otherwise quite ordinary. Skimpy "breakfast." (weak coffee, watery OJ, donuts, english muffins' instant oatmeal) No refrigerators or micowaves. Staff is mostly helpful and friendly. Convenient location for shopping and eating. I suppose it's the best of the lot in Indiana because the other motels appear to be less than satisfactory.

• Stayed: June 2005
2  Thank indianavisitor
Reviewed 25 July 2005

Agree with other reviewer...much nicer than I expected. Room was very clean, staff courteous, bed was comfortable, and breakfast was good. All at a nice low price! I have stayed at four of the Indiana hotels on this site. This is the one I will go back to.

• Stayed: July 2005, travelled on business
4  Thank ANNIEPG
Reviewed 22 August 2004

Just got back from an overnite stay at the Super 8, Indiana PA. Much better than expected. Exceptionally clean maybe one of the cleanest hotels in my travels. Thought it was a little more than we wanted to spend $95 for a jacuzzi room but was very happy with the room. The breakfast was not the greatest. Told us cereal, donuts, juice and coffee/tea - but cereal turn out to be only instant oatmeal - no milk. Overall I would stay there again.

4  Thank Helen I
Reviewed 19 June 2004

I've stayed twice in this Super 8, 2003 and 2004 - a week at a time. It is not your typical Super 8. Very friendly staff and very nice rooms. Good carpet, furniture, bedding and clean. They are cheaper than any surrounding area motel there and very good bang for your buck. Coffee pot downstairs was on all day - thank you!! Breakfast was your usual cereal, donuts, toast, juice and milk, but hey, it's included. It's nice to know it's there when we go visit the in-laws. You can walk to Super Walmart, McDonalds, Pizza Hut and Staples - what more do you need! I don't need to search for rates anymore, because it's the best. The only complaint I have is that they need to update the phone system, there's no voice mail and they take a manual message when your not there, if they can get to the phone when it bounces back to the desk - not reliable.

2  Thank Nomad17390