All reviewswafflesroom was cleanin towndecent hotelwaffle makersausagedouble bedbreakfast optionshotel locationthe breakfast areastayed one nightbathroom doorfirst floorfitness centerwalmarttviup
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I will stay at Indiana Inn again in the future. It is located in the WalMart plaza and hard for me to find at first. Indiana Inn is in a quiet location, easy to get to once I found it, and moderately busy. I liked this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We only stayed for one night, however everything was accommodating to our needs. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean when we arrived, and had what we needed to enjoy our stay. The hotel is located near Wal-Mart and IUP, so it's very close to everything. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Although the staff attempted to be professional. They gave away my reserved rooms to an individual without checking their identification. The metal shower rod, fell completly from the wall when I attempted to closed the shower curtain. The bedroom windows were only covered by a sheer curtain rod, so every bit of light from the outside shined on the bed. The next day I got a call from mangement informing me that I left items in a room that I was never in, because they had given the room to someone else, but it was in my name. REALLY!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The rooms are nicely decorated and clean. Place is always quiet. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Great location. Breakfast is decent but could be a little better with a little more variety and fresh oatmeal.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Check in was good. Someone was learning so it took a bit more time, but you gotta learn! Found the room to be a bit tight. For a Best Western, it felt cramped. Beds were comfy with good linens and no stains. Bathroom was tub/toilet on its own and the sink/vanity separate. Plenty of towels. Towels were thick, clean and had no stains. Room had a nice sized fridge and a microwave. WiFi was good. Parking good. Only pit fall, no guest laundry. As a traveler, I don't want to have to find a laundromat in a unknown town. And being DOT regulated, we don't always have to hours to do so. Maybe this location will consider adding a washer/dryer for their guests....

This location is close to food and Wal-Mart is next door.

Overall a good stay. Asked for a late check out and there was no problem with it! Appreciated!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business