“Part of the fabric of Kidder.”
Review of Chung Ying

Chung Ying
Ranked #55 of 128 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Having enjoyed meals in the restaurant (including in the past, their New Year's Banquet) as well as take aways over nearly as many years as Tony and Lisa have owned and run it. We decided as having recently starting to post to Trip Ad. we really should sing their praises. We have found the food to be consistently of high standard and Tony, Lisa and staff are always ready with a friendly welcome and do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your visit. Give them a try before they retire!!??

1  Thank V E D
There are newer reviews for Chung Ying

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I cannot count how many meals I have had here over the years, but I can tell you that I have never been disappointed.

The vast majority of my meals have been the lunchtime special, fluctuating in price over the years, but never faltering in quality. Their soups are "to die for", I believe is the expression when you like something a lot, and their rice meals are really good too.

I would like to call this restaurant "An Institution" and every town should have one.

Good luck Tony.

1  Thank BobbyDuce
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Called in for takeaway which was OK, Tony wonderfully friendly and helpful. Quick service . looks nothing from outside, but inside looked very clean and tidy.

1  Thank Ann P
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We went with friends two weeks ago and i have known Tony for 40 years and the food is always consistently good.If you have never eaten here please try it before any other sit in Chinese in Kidderminster and you wont be dissapointed.

1  Thank kbrazil
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Found a really good authentic Chinese restaurant on Comberton Hill. Menu just as we hoped, served promptly and tasted great.