“Average chinese”

Ranked #56 of 128 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Food is ok, service is ok but I have been to far better Chinese restaurants with much better food and service and lower prices

There are newer reviews for Chung Ying

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My partner and I always go to Chung Ying for our chinese and since leaving kidderminster we keep coming back we recently went to Chung Ying as a party of 9 and I cannot fault the service or food.
We always have a brilliant meal at the chinese and Tony always makes us feel welcome and knows our order pretty much all the time.

We will never stop going to chung ying and I feel that this chinese doesn't get enough credit.

I have never been disappointed in a meal here and we always go for our chinese christmas buffet on christmas eve and always celebrate chinese new year with them.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Having enjoyed meals in the restaurant (including in the past, their New Year's Banquet) as well as take aways over nearly as many years as Tony and Lisa have owned and run it. We decided as having recently starting to post to Trip Ad. we really should sing their praises. We have found the food to be consistently of high standard and Tony, Lisa and staff are always ready with a friendly welcome and do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your visit. Give them a try before they retire!!??

1  Thank V E D
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I cannot count how many meals I have had here over the years, but I can tell you that I have never been disappointed.

The vast majority of my meals have been the lunchtime special, fluctuating in price over the years, but never faltering in quality. Their soups are "to die for", I believe is the expression when you like something a lot, and their rice meals are really good too.

I would like to call this restaurant "An Institution" and every town should have one.

Good luck Tony.

1  Thank BobbyDuce
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Called in for takeaway which was OK, Tony wonderfully friendly and helpful. Quick service . looks nothing from outside, but inside looked very clean and tidy.

1  Thank Ann P