“Great Location”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Kidderminster
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Location”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Just stayed at this new hotel for 2 nights whilst visiting friends. Easy to find and in a great location for the city and just a 10 minute stroll to the city centre.
Beds comfy and bathrooms spotless. Great veriety of channels on the TV too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My partner and I just wanted a night away from home for my birthday and we only live down the road! The room was basic but homely, tea/coffee supplied, huge and clean and the bathroom was spotless. It smelt nice and the towels and bedding were immaculate. The staff were friendly. For 1 night away it was perfect. My only gripe was that a rowdy group of drunk people came thundering down the corridor shouting loudly in the early hours and woke us up, would have appreciated the staff asking them to keep the noise down!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bevyk75
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Went with grandaughters,very clean ,staff lovely very friendly.the bed was extremely comfortable.Car parking right outside the door(free)I certainly would not recommend the Windmill pub across the road.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The TL is great! Squeaky clean and comfortable with friendly helpful staff.
What I would NOT recommend are certain evenings to go to the Watermill restaurant opposite! Some nights are fine, others, when a certain member of 'management' staff are on duty are, not good. From past experience avoid a wednesday when the welcome ..is not welcome at all !

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Hastings, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

The greeting that we got from 'Pearl' on out arrival said it all - great customer service - so friendly. & helpful - which does make a change nowadays.
Newly refurbished Travelodge, bedrooms a fair size for our one night stay.
Comfy bed, crisp clean sheets and duvets.
What more could you ask for at the reasonable price.
We looked at other places but then
You had to pay for parking elsewhere and here it is free.
Recommended.
Enjoy.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Once again I have stayed at the Kidderminster lodge. And there has been not 1 change happen, everything is prefect! I love it, as I am visiting family knowing that the hotel WILL be good and not disappointing! Staff are brilliant, and such a pleasure to chat to as they do their best AND more! The new look of the room is stunning and gives that extra edge to stand out, which is really good because it's just a added bonus to what the lodge already has!! If you are looking for a hotel in this area, this is the one!!!!

Stayed March 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I Recently stayed at Travelodge in Kidderminster as usually I use Travelodge in Birmingham for nights out in the city and occasionally I book this for work colleagues which is second to none, however after arranging to meet with friends in Kidderminster I thought I would try the Kidderminster lodge, I must say I was unimpressed with my stay the level of cleanliness was below average the bathroom was sticky and not cleaned properly, the room smelled of smoke which to my knowledge was a non smoking room and the bed sheets in my opinion were not fresh on in fact we slept on top of the sheets as I did not feel it was clean, I did mention it at the desk in the morning however i felt ignored and the lady on the desk got another colleague to attend the desk and I presume the colleague was the manager, she said if I didn't like it I could get a refund, no apology! NOT great service at all, overall disappointed with my stay and it has tarnished my opinion of travelodge, I have even looked at new hotels in BIrmingham for my clients which is a shame as I have always had good service in the past, not good at all :(

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Claire T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kidderminster
Premier Inn Kidderminster Hotel
The Granary Hotel and Restaurant
George Hotel
George Hotel
#1 of 2 in Bewdley

Been to Travelodge Kidderminster? Share your experiences!