“excellant food and prices”
Review of The Viaduct Tavern

The Viaduct Tavern
Ranked #105 of 129 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 25 April 2013

went to the viaduct had a beautifully cooked steak and was spoiled for choice with what to choose which took my husband ages in the end he went for the large mixed grill. lovely friendly staff who gave us great service. can't fault it was a bit anxious having read the reviews but excelled my expertations as a pub that serves food would advise people to not take the negative reviews seriously great value for money and couldn't believe how cheap the drinks a jewell hidden advise people to give it a go will be going back

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Well..........where to start. Waited at the bar to be served for 10 minutes. One person collecting glasses and serving. Ordered veg curry and chicken salad. The menu advertised 'whole breast of chicken with a mustard and honey dressing'. After waiting for one hour and ten minutes our meals arrived. My friend said the curry was ok but my chicken was appalling. Loads of iceberg lettuce with a little onion and tomato. No dressing (apparently, I should have been told at the bar there wasn't any). Had three very, very thin strips of chicken which were rock hard. I had also ordered a side portion of chips. These arrived stone cold and soggy. Not at all impressed. Will never go again.

4  Thank Pam M
Reviewed 17 February 2013

ordered a cesear salad and came without any dressing. When i requested dressing I was told there wasnt any. only 4 peices of chicken and salad was dry. other meals with chips were very poor aswel. wont be coming here again.

2  Thank restaurant13critic
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Since the Viaduct has been upgraded I have to say it is now one of my favourite places to visit. The food is excellent quality and the waiting time very minimal. All staff are friendly, courteous and polite. I thoroughly recommend a visit to a great little pub where seats are comfortable, the ambience is relaxed and you can just chill out!

Reviewed 15 December 2012

First time I have visited this place for quite a while, usual varied choice of Marstons food but the service was very slow considering the place was quiet we had quite a wait for our meal, even had to chase a couple of items up. The place is in a prime position to do really well but it does need to update the tired looking tables and chairs and the layout of the dining room and improve the service. Unless improvements are made I do not see this place becoming one of the top places around Kidderminster to eat but more of a place that relies on passing trade who just want somewhere cheap to eat before carrying on with their journey.

1  Thank sunny186424