“enjoyed our evening”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went with some friends for an indian. Enjoyed the atmosphere but it was very busy so service was slow (think they were also cooking for home delivery orders) the chicken balti i had seemed really bland and watery but i'd never had that problem there before so maybe it was just a one off? Good prices for food and the place looks really nice. The staff are friendly but seem rushed off their feet!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I visited Paradise about a year ago and had a bad experience - uncooked onion bhajis and two separate main dishes that two separate people couldn't eat. I was assured by my friends that this was bound to be a one off and that I should try it again. I tried it again and have vowed never to return. Having been a vegetarian for 31 years I ordered off the vegetarian menu and was served a meat starter. It was the kind of dish where this wasn't immediately obvious but I luckily noticed before eating it. This should never happen and has never happened to me anywhere else in this country. I am aware that a lot of meat eaters won't see the big deal but it is important that people get what they order - what if I'd been allergic to something and they brought the wrong thing? This was a mistake too far in my eyes....

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Despite booking a table still had to wait an additional 35 minutes to be seated - not the end of the world, as the place was busy.

Food was great, and arrived quickly (once we had finally been seated).

Service was shocking - the guy in charge was pleasant, and the guy that seated us but the other 4-5 that dealt with us were really rude. No interpersonal skills at all, not even attempting to be polite.

Shame as the food was really tasty, but based on the service don't think i'll be rushing back.

To the guys in the restaurant - if your reading this it'll help if you try and use some manners and smile once in a while - we're customers afterall!

1  Thank Rdi87
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Hi, we often eat here, as it is always good. Never had a bad meal here, staff are fantastic and it is such good value for money. You can take your own drink, even though they are licensed which is rare.
An all round great place to go, they fall over backwards to help. Keep up the good work guys

Reviewed 13 February 2014

My other half has used this curry house for years and found it to be good. The food has always been consistent although I have found that occasionally my vegetarian curry's seem a bit slap dash and the vegetables themselves overcooked more often than not. Sadly there has been quite a decline and when picking up an order the guy doesn't even say hello but walks away whilst barking orders at a younger man who is just as unprofessional and unfriendly. Sadly with the latest order we both had upset tummies too! Its a shame!