“fantastic food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“fantastic food”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We eat out quite often and de ided to look on trio advisor for some top rated places to eat in our town. I was not disappointed the food was very nice, well cooked, well presented and a good size portion too. The staff ate friendly and helpful and you can't fault the real ales. Been back a few times and every time is the same, top notch. Well done keep up the good work and we will keep returning for more!!!

• Visited July 2014

Kidderminster
“First Rate”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The Station Inn is the number one Kidderminster eatery on Trip Advisor for a reason...or, rather, several reasons, as my wife and I found out on a recent highly enjoyable lunchtime visit. The service was excellent and there was a wide range of local beers on offer, which is always a pleasure to see and thankfully becoming more common in most pubs. The food was excellent: I had the home made chicken curry and my one - small - complaint was that there could have been more chicken. Tasty, though. My wife had the chicken burger which she enjoyed very much. Prices were reasonable too - I've paid twice as much elsewhere for food that was half as good.

All-in-all, we really enjoyed our visit and will be returning to The Station Inn. Five stars all round, without hesitation.

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Good food . Good prices”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Good pub. Not huge but comfortable. Good pub grub freshly cooked. If you like a nice old fashioned pub then you could do a lot worse than the station.
Service is quick, staff are friendly, food is good.

Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value, nice people, good food”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

After the good reviews on TripAdvisor, I thought I'd take my brother for lunch there. It was a 25 minute drive but the weather was good so why not? Anyway, it's a nice little pub off a side street, small beer garden at the rear as well as tables out front. Small car park too but ample on street parking.

We were pleasantly greeted and ordered the all day breakfast and the Station Inn burger. Very reasonable prices and when the food came it was well cooked and presented. We were offered sauces which they brought out to us in neat small ceramic containers (i.e. not messy bottles or squeezy bags!) - a small thing but it's little things like this that make a difference.

The Station Inn burger was a monster - I couldn't eat the second burger! The all day breakfast was also good according to my brother who finished it off accordingly.

A good little find and I would normally selfishly keep these little finds to myself but at this price with pleasant people serving, I felt it deserved some great feedback.

I'll definitely be returning. Soon.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We visited the Station Pub again last night for an evening meal at 5.30pm. there were 6 of us and we all ordered different items off the menu. All came together piping hot. This a really good local pub with lovely friendly people. The service was first rate and the food was superb, large portions and excellent value for money. Colin and Trudy made us very welcome. See you again soon.