“Spotlessly clean and consistently good.”
Review of Marlpool Diner

Marlpool Diner
Ranked #103 of 134 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Reviewed 24 February 2014

As I've stated before, Bengali food is not my all-time favourite, but I've used this place for years and it's my preferred choice for a curry takeaway in Kidderminster.

It is spotlessly clean and has a full 5-star hygiene rating. The staff are very friendly and take the trouble to learn the names of their customers.

It's a shame that the name of the establishment may let it down somewhat because, to some people, it may conjure up images of a greasy fast food joint. It also doesn't help that it is also a pizza takeaway. But don't let this fool you because, if you like Bengali curries, this is as good as anywhere in the Kidderminster area and much better than most.

I'm not a big fan of pizzas but I have tasted one of Marlpool Diner's and, although it may not be authentic Italian, it knocks spots off that well known international pizza franchise that spends millions on advertising what can only be described as soggy cardboard.

I've given this a 5-star review, not so much because it's particularly excellent in one area, but because the food, service, cleanliness etc is consistently of a very high standard.

1  Thank Chidakasha