We had our wedding reception at the Granary in May this year, I have to say it was absolutely divine, we had over 100 guests and opted for the carvery main course dinner which was fabulous, guests went up tables at a time and helped themselves to veg while the chef carved the meat. In the evening we had the BBQ which was brilliant, very modern idea and was enjoyed by all. The granary were not our 1st choice if I am honest as the grounds are quite limited and the photo oppurtunites very scarse, but overall I have to say I wouldn't have gone anywhere else now. They have an adequate function room and patio area, the bar area has been recently refurbished and is very contemporary. The bedrooms are splendid too, the bridal suite is spacious and clean, the other rooms are a bit small but perfectly adequate. We were so impressed with the Granary as a wedding reception venue and I would reccomend it to anyone for any function/celebration. We hope to spend our 1st wedding anniversary there to experience the fabulous food and room again. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Granary Hotel is a modern and privately owned with 16 refurbished en suite bedrooms, a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant, a luxurious new Restaurant Bar and Function suites for Weddings and Conferences for up to 200 guests. All bedrooms have Flat Screen TV with Freeview, complimentary Wifi , Tea and Coffee making facilities and modern bathrooms with bath and overhead shower. There is plenty of Free parking with good access as the property is mainly on ground floor level.The property is in a rural location near to the Motorway system and is a perfect base for touring the beautiful Worcestershire countryside and the rich industrial heritage of the West Midlands including the Black Country Living Museum, the Severn Valley Railway and the Ironbridge Gorge Museum. Worcester cathedral and the glorious Malvern Hills are nearby.The well established Restaurant serves a very popular Carvery menu at lunchtime whilst in the evening an A la Carte and Set Dinner menu is available with a particular emphasis on Fresh Fish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Granary Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granary Hotel Kidderminster
- The Granary Hotel And Restaurant Kidderminster, Worcestershire