The Granary Hotel and Restaurant
US$75
Travelocity
US$112
US$108
Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor(Stourport-on-Severn)
US$81
Agoda.com
US$88
US$87
TripAdvisor
All reviewsset menuseparate buildinglambmain buildingmain courselovely mealexcellent food and servicescallopsa la carte menuwedding coordinatorsunday lunchpuddingthree coursesgroupon dealwedding venuefrom start to finishbridal suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Visited the granary this afternoon for afternoon tea with my special friends. When booking was told we would not go away hungry and they were true to their word. Plenty of delicious sandwiches and side dishes and delicious cakes and scones with lashings of cream.

Service very good and staff friendly and helpful.

Would go again and recommend it .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
granary000, Owner at The Granary Hotel and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Many Thanks. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel because the rooms are nice, the food is excellent and the staff are friendly, courteous and efficient.
I will use this hotel when I am in this area which fairly often. I have stayed at other hotels in the area but this is my favourite.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. It means a lot to the staff for all their hard work.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Visited the new refurbished 'Kitchen' restaurant recently with my husband.
Lovely decor and it was quite a busy evening.
We decided to choose the set menu and only have two courses i.e. main and dessert. Unfortunately when our main arrived we were a little disappointed at the portion size of this 'breast of lamb' meal. Very small piece of lamb which was eaten in 2-3 mouthfuls and veg portion very small. So would advise other diners to at least have bread or a starter when choosing the set menu.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jangm07

Thank you for your feedback. Duly noted!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We regularly used the restaurant in the past for lunchtimes, but stopped going due to it looking tired . Having heard that it had been refurbished we decided to try it again. We booked for Sunday lunch and have to say overall we were very impressed. The decor has been transformed! Very stylish and modern colours which would appeal to all . Our starters were tasty and well presented. The Carvery meal was good with plenty of choice of vegetables. My only negative comment would be the size of plate.that I was given I had the roast beef with a Yorkshire pudding no potatoes and a few vegetables As my plate was so small my food did not look very appealing. The dessert I selected which was cheesecake was beautifully presented and again delicious. We will most definitely return but I probably would in future not partake of the Carvery but choose from the main menu!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
granary000, Owner at The Granary Hotel and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you very much for your commentary. I am glad you like the new decor as it has made a substantial difference. Other points duly noted. We do listen!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

A group of us met for lunch in the KItchen at The Granary Hotel - a somewhat strange name for what is the hotels restaurant. However there was nothing strange about the experience - good ambiance, friendly and supportive staff, an excellent lunch menu with both hot dishes and well stocked cold table and choice of two/three course (or carvery). for under £15per head. Looking at the dinner menu, there is no question that we will return, sooner rather than later and would recommend others to do so as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roy W
granary000, Owner at The Granary Hotel and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thanks so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it and it makes a huge difference to the staff who work so hard to make it all happen.