We have just returned from an overnight stay and found our room very comfortable and the staff extremely helpful and friendly. However, the star of the show was our evening meal which was superb. Innovative dishes, beautifully presented. Who could ask for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Granary Hotel is a modern and privately owned with 16 refurbished en suite bedrooms, a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant, a luxurious new Restaurant Bar and Function suites for Weddings and Conferences for up to 200 guests. All bedrooms have Flat Screen TV with Freeview, complimentary Wifi , Tea and Coffee making facilities and modern bathrooms with bath and overhead shower. There is plenty of Free parking with good access as the property is mainly on ground floor level.The property is in a rural location near to the Motorway system and is a perfect base for touring the beautiful Worcestershire countryside and the rich industrial heritage of the West Midlands including the Black Country Living Museum, the Severn Valley Railway and the Ironbridge Gorge Museum. Worcester cathedral and the glorious Malvern Hills are nearby.The well established Restaurant serves a very popular Carvery menu at lunchtime whilst in the evening an A la Carte and Set Dinner menu is available with a particular emphasis on Fresh Fish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your The Granary Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granary Hotel Kidderminster
- The Granary Hotel And Restaurant Kidderminster, Worcestershire