The Southcrest Manor Hotel
  • Restaurant
Abbey Hotel(Redditch)
Meadow Farm(Redditch)
1,015 results
All reviewsmurder mysteryafternoon teaconservatory barhot tublovely groundsfor sunday lunchlovely hotelexecutive roomlovely roombed and breakfaststaff were attentivecouldn't do enoughnight staywaiting stafffood was lovelyevening mealstayed here for one night
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at Southcrest . It s hidden away but it's a little jewel . The food was good and plentiful and the staff helpful . Would definitely stay there again. It 's good value for money too ! S. T. Morris

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank STMorriss1
The_Southcrest_Manor, General Manager at The Southcrest Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Dear Guest, I am very happy to see you have enjoyed your stay, and we really appreciate the great feedback. We hope to welcome you back to us again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This hotel was such a surprise! Great price and fabulous! The hotel was a lot more than I was expecting in arrival, extremely nea to the town center and major motorways yet nestled away in a peace of tranquility. Incredible staff,especially Linda, beautiful restaurant, great gym & sauna facilities and just silence with lovely rooms. I am very much looking forward to staying again. This is the only place you want to ever stay if you are in the region. I cannot say enough good things about it!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I got married at the Southcrest manor on the 17th, and I have to say, they did an absolutly wonderful job! As I have sever food allergys, and my husband is very sick, we are really quite difficult to cater for, but the hotel staff handled it all very very well, and always with a smile. The rooms were comfy, the food was beautiful, and they made the most special day of my life utterly perfect. I really cant thank them enough, they all went above and beyond for us, and I would recommend them for any important event you are having. If I had had my wedding anywhere else, I know it wouldn't have gone so well, and they even helped me with the bits I'd forgot to do! Also the spa is fantastic and they made myself and my bridesmaids look fabulous.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

I held a two day workshop last week at the Southcrest.
The meeting room was great and the staff were friendly and helpful.
They have created a warm welcoming atmospher and it was a joy to use it.

• Stayed: March 2013
The_Southcrest_Manor, General Manager at The Southcrest Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear Satchers,

Firstly thank you for your wonderful comments following your stay at the Southcrest Manor Hotel & Spa, it really is appreciated that you have taken the time to share these with the Tripadvisor community.

We are delighted that you had such a relaxing stay and got your holiday off to a good start. I will certainly pass on you kind comments to the staff.

Once again, thanks for your great feedback and we really hope to welcome you both back to stay with us again soon.

Kind Regards

Chris Osborne
General Manger

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Good value for money hotel which is clean & friendly. Staff were very helpful & nothing was to much trouble.Breakfast was very nice & freshly cooked for every individual.
Rooms could do with some updating! Hotel grounds are very pleasant & had the opportunity to sit outside with drinks from the bar.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends