My daughter and I found this venue online last August and were immediately impressed. Yes, the grounds, the rooms, the food, the wonderfully helpful staff were all brilliant and made the day extra special but this review wouldn't be complete without mentioning Michaela, the hotel's wedding organiser.
She is an absolute star!! Nothing was too much trouble for her and you really felt that she would deliver the goods - no matter what you asked!! Michaela took the organisation on board and it really came across that she wanted the day to be special. She was so attentive to the bride and groom but also managed to keep me informed as mother of the bride too - how thoughtful. So a big 'thankyou' to Michaela, the Southcrest is so lucky to have you.
Many of the guests stayed overnight and every one of them, without exception, commented on the friendly, helpful staff and delicious food. We couldn't of had a better experience and will certainly recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for something special.
Well done everyone and thankyou!
Gaynor - a very happy (and relieved!) mother of the bride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Southcrest Manor Hotel is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day at work or sightseeing, so if you are looking for a quiet spot without being too far from anywhere, then The Southcrest Manor Hotel is just for you. Set within 10 acres of private woodland and lawns overlooking the breathtaking picturesque views of the Vale of Evesham, no other hotel near Birmingham can boast such a setting. Our hotel is situated just a short distance from Redditch Town Centre, Birmingham City Centre, the NEC, Birmingham International Airport and not to mention the famous Counties of Warwickshire and Worcester. Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire, some would say is the historic cultural epicentre of Britain, housing such attractions as Shakespeare's Birthplace, the world famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Warwick Castle and Royal Leamington Spa to name but a few. The Southcrest Manor hotel aims to offer value and benefits to all guests, over and above the standard of many of its competitors. We offer inclusive Wedding packages, as well as family packages including entrance tickets to many local attractions. We will provide you with an exemplary personal service and the level of recognition that you deserve. We aim to provide you with a luxurious and relaxed environment within which to conduct your business, whether it is actual business or the business of relaxing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Southcrest Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southcrest Manor Hotel Redditch
- The Southcrest Manor Hotel And Spa
- Quality Inn Redditch
- Southcrest Hotel Redditch