“Xmas work party.....”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing we come here every year for our work part for Xmas and never have been let down always busy with fantastic service an FOOD.
I would highly recommend this place to everyone anytime of the DAY.
One off my favorite dishs is Murghi Feast try it. Love it
Will be back for new year's eve see you than.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

first time at this restaurant with my work colleagues on Saturday night and i had seen some great reviews so was looking forward to it. food quality did not match the price at all . i cannot put into words how rubbish the dinner was , i would have enjoyed a kebab better, how ever the staff were nice and friendly and i cant fault their service . avoyd this place if you looking for really good indian cuisine .

Reviewed 16 December 2016

This place is the best restaurant in Redditch. Amazing food, friendly and attentive staff and the restaurant has a great feel and design with a great ambience, music and lovely lighting. I highly recommend to anyone in Redditch looking for a restaurant to eat in and even the takeaways are excellent too.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Service is bad, the staff don't know what there doing and their lackadaisical attitude is unexpected from such an establishment that pretends to have high standards.

1  Thank ChalkyDog
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

... better!

I'm not a great lover of Indian food - it's Beauly always too spicy. However I've been here quite a few times and the hotness just about suits me right.

It was busy last night (Saturday) and although we were the only people in there at 18:30 we didn't get our main courses until after everyone else who came in after us, at 20:30!

Suppose good things are worth waiting for?