“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Imagination Street

Imagination Street
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Redditch
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagination Street, Redditch is a 20,000 square foot childrens play and party centre offering the finest levels of soft play equipment and unique childrens interactive activities. This is the biggest and best play area for many a mile and is unrivalled for its cleanliness, friendliness of the staff and quality of experience for adults and children alike.With free wi-fi, newspapers, comfy seats and also over 100 free parking spaces it is a great place to be.Imagination Street also is famous for it's parties with many different themes of parties delivered by a brilliant team of enthusiastic party staff.
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We were headed to go to a nearby farm park but the weather was atrocious and I'm glad we stumbled upon Imagination Street!
It was amazing. My 5 year old and 2 year old absolutely loved it here. The cheap entry was a nice surprise and the staff were very friendly.
We had lunch here and I was really impressed with prices of food and a nice variety too. Our food came out and we were a cheese on toast short. I asked a lady and she went straight to the kitchen came back apologised and explained the problem and it came out as soon as it was done.
If I had to give one downer it would be that the tables weren't cleared very quickly but it was very busy the day we went.
The play area was fab and my daughter loved the tablet screens dotted around to play on.
Well done, if you keep these prices and quality of play equipment you will carry on doing very well. :)

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Midlands
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Birthday party ”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place for the kids, my son loved it and all the parents that hadn't been before raved about the place.
The party food was a hit, I was a bit disappointed with the dessert, a small cake each. I hadn't researched this as just assumed it would be jelly/ice cream which I think the kids would of preferred.
Also when the party guests arrive they drop the presents off at reception, which although this is a great idea in theory when we collected the presents at the end as they'd all been put into a box together several of the cards had become seperated from the presents so we then had to try and guess who brought what !
Overall though the party was great fun, the staff were friendly and a good price.

1 Thank Ineedaholiday2012
Bidford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great place - slow food service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I usually go on a Friday morning (Weekends here are a very busy place!) as i prefer it when it isn't as busy.

I have a toddler (20 months) and she isn't scared of much - but sometimes the age ranges are not clear on what is the toddler play/older children play.

We have ordered food and it does take AGES - so don't order when you are hungry. Plus they do not allow you to bring your own food in. There is a toddler platter which is great though - fruit and veg sticks, pom bears and a drink - i think you add a sandwich to it as well. My daughter loves it. The adult meals are rubbish though - small and cheaply made. My opinion only of course. You may well love them!

I have been here loads and its always been clean enough - there is plenty of space on the settees down the bottom as well.

I always have to chase my toddler round - so its a good workout for me too!

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nerf Gun Party”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Just to say a big thank you to Kevin and the team for my son and his friend for their joint birthday party.We chose the Nerf Gun party as my son loves Imagination Street but his friend wanted an Army Party so this solved the problem. It was a proper boys party and they are still talking about it still!! Parents with younger siblings loved it as it was closed to the public they could play without it being busy . The food quality and quantity was amazing.

1 Thank Alison P
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Excellent facilities, friendly staff, nice food.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We often visit here even though we are in Stratford & it really is the best soft play I have visited. It is massive & can hold a lot of children but even in busy times they can still play happily without getting in each others way. The food & coffee is nice & reasonable & entrance fee for the two children was under £8.

A great way to burn off some energy & its lovely & clean.

Visited April 2014