“50th birthday party”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Redditch
Gorleston-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“50th birthday party”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed two nights, and overall was satisfied with the hotel. The location is good, plenty of space to park your car. But the hotel is in need of a refurb. Room 33 had no air conditioning and the flush on the toilet didn't work properly, but everything else was to premier inn standards. Breakfast and all the staff were very good. I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank wwm2310
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for you’re kind words in you review, we apologise the room was not up to standard during your visit. Your comments have been passed onto the house keeping team and the matter has been dealt with, thank you for bring this to our attention. Your comments have also have been passed onto the reception and restaurant team. We would love to welcome you back in the future and thank you for choosing to stay with premier inns.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Brecon Beacons National Park, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Rooms are a very good size. Staff are very friendly. Has a nice pub attached that does excellent deals for food. Also has large fenced beer garden for kids to play football. Car park has plenty of room and is off to one side to away from from main road.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Alex M
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Your review is very complimentory and informative, thank you. I am glad you liked the facilities and the team here were friendly. I hope this visit encourages you to use premier inn for any future needs and I would love to welcome you back here someday.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed whilst doing a shop fit locally to the hotel. Had a overall pleasant stay but night porter was a bit rude and hot water tap in shower was broke. Food was great in the restaurant and it was good value for money

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Marc D
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
I am sorry to hear that the room was not up to standard, We have recently repaired one of our showers after hearing a guest comment at reception so I believe this has now been resolved. Thank you for your feedback though. We have very recently been through a team change on nights so I hope the member you refer to no longer works here however I take on your comment and appologise on their behalf. I am pleased to hear the restaurant was able to deliver you great meals. I hope this overall experience doesn't taint your opinion of Premier inn as a whole and you wish to stay with us in the future.
Surrey
Reviewed 30 June 2014

First time we have stayed at a Premier Inn. Great value for money (booked in advance so got a cheaper rate), delicious breakfast and a clean and spacious room. Reception staff very friendly and helpful, it was a pleasure to stay there

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank WeekendsAwaySurrey
I am really pleased to hear your first stay with Premier Inn was a pleasure for you. I hope it will encourage you to try out more of our hotels in the future. I will pass on your regards to the kitchen team and on behalf of the reception team thank you.
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in a few premier inns and never had an issue before, this one has to be one of my favourites though. The staff can't seem to do enough; they provided me with a sheet when I said the duvet was too warm (heat wave weather), they offered to carry my luggage up the stairs for me, and when I wanted to go out for the evening recommended me a restaurant, rang and reserved a table and even organised the taxi to get me there. Hotels stays are all about the experience and having top quality service, this place seems to have it in abundance. Will be staying again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Nick E
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Its always nice to see a regular to premier inn, I am glad we met up to the previous expectations. It is really great to see examples of the team going the extra mile to make your stay more enjoyable. I hope you get the chance to visit us again.
Devon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed here over night on our way to the airport and was very surprised at the quality of the hotel rooms were very comfortable and clean.. staff very friendly and very helpful with our enquiries... Breakfast was excellent you ordered what you wanted and how many of each item you wanted .... will be staying here again...Excellent value for the money you pay..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank efcman
Thank you for your kind review, I am really pleased you felt the rooms were comfortable and clean, just what you need as you stop off on a long journey. My team will be very pleased to hear you found their service to be friendly and helpful, its compliments like this that make the job worth while and rewarding. I hope we do get to see you again, see if we can top the service from last time. I will also pass on your compliments to the chef.
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

we stayed here this weekend whilst visiting friends for a special birthday, we stayed her previously and had a great experience. this time was awful, we ordered food for dinner after being told there was a 50 minute delay, the member of staff checked with the restaurant as we couldnt wait that long and we were told the delay was all sorted, only to then wait 50 mins for our food. Breakfast the next morning was more than a disaster! There were no cups, glasses, plates, bowls, coffee, juice, and the list just went on, people were milling around trying to find a member of staff to help and bring us these things, which eventually they did. it was a total joke, they were so understaffed for serving breakfast, it took 2 hours in total. The rooms are lovely, but eat elsewhere in my opinion!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tina R
Dave B, Manager at Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
I appreciate you bringing this to my attention; it is totally unacceptable to be made to wait an excessive amount of time for your meal, especially 2 hours for breakfast as you say. I will be raising your concerns with the restaurant manager next door to ensure these issues are addressed appropriately. I would like to extend my sincere apology on the restaurants behalf for your experience and I hope this wont deter you from staying with us in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redditch
The Southcrest Manor Hotel
#47 of 117 in Birmingham
Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa
#4 of 8 in Bromsgrove

Been to Premier Inn Redditch West (A448) Hotel? Share your experiences!