“100 OUT OF 10 - All hotels should take an example.”
Review of Meadow Farm

and 1 more site!
Meadow Farm
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Redditch
London, United Kingdom
“100 OUT OF 10 - All hotels should take an example.”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

In my opinion a flagship hotel from Travelodge. Needed a hotel, as i was visiting a friend in hospital, so i wanted a cheap clean hotel for the night. I originally booked another chain hotel for double the price but then cancelled it and booked the Travelodge in a second. Only paid around £26 for the room the day before, which was a complete bargain!! The hotel has two buildings, a modern main and a farmhouse with about 8 rooms in total. I was lucky enough to stay in the old barn-house room, it is very private with nice country land views. The room, was VERY large for a typical Travelodge room. Very clean and with a flat screen tv. This hotel is not about Luxury especially for the peanut price tag, but it is advertised as a budget hotel and the room was far better than any typical budget B&B. I have stayed in other Travelodge's across the UK but non have passed my expectations like this one!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I was in Redditch for a night and I booked into the local Travelodge. I was welcomed by a friendly member of staff and without much fuss I was allocated to a large and comfortable room.
Not very much to say, but the hotel is perfect for the casual traveller. Very clean and quiet with a huge pub next door.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2013

This hotel is minimal but exactly what I need. It is clean, quiet (on the couple of occasions I've used it so far) and very good value at around £30 when I've booked. It is not luxurious but you don't book Travelodges for luxury. My only grumble is that the beds are too soft for my personal preference, which stopped me giving it 5 stars, but it hasn't stopped me sleeping!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
ipswich
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights to visit local attractions in the area- Cadbury World, Warwick castle and Stratford upon Avon (all close by). Our room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. It is situated away from the road and next door to a pub. The pub does decent meals with 2 for 1 offer on many main meals. We found the hotel to be very quiet and one of the best Travelodge we have stayed in. The Travelodge it's self does not have a restaurant (no cooked breakfast). However there is a Sainsburys 5 mins drive and a Morisons also close by. Both with a cafe serving hot and cold breakfast. (we found morisons to be better). Overall we were very happy with our stay.

Room Tip: we stayed in 205- nice room ground floor. Quiet, bath with shower over. nice size.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We stayed 6 nights. Really enjoyed the real ale pub next door. This did reasonable meals but not breakfast. Bed was not the most comfortable, but lodge was quiet and inexpensive. We are going back next month so we can revisit meadow farm inn without worrying about driving.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2013 via mobile

Stayed for £19 for a Friday night whilst visiting relatives in the area! Check in was quick even though we arrived quite late on the Friday which was good after a pretty long journey! Double bed was extremely comfortable, however, room was booked for three but sofa bed wasn't made up, this wasn't made up through our stay and had to ask for the bedding for the 3rd person who ended sleeping on it as a sofa and not a bed, this was uncomfortable. However I think this is a problem throughout travelodge as I've experienced this problem a few times before! Other that this my stay was excellent and was in a quiet location. I will definitely stay here again when visiting family in the area.

Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
uk
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

£28 for a Saturday night is great value, travelodge very basic but pub next door and decent location. Slept well and was clean. For the money we paid I should have marked it a 5 but rating is hotel itself

• Stayed January 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redditch
The Southcrest Manor Hotel
#5 of 8 in Bromsgrove
Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor
Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor
#1 of 1 in Stourport-on-Severn

Been to Meadow Farm? Share your experiences!