“Lovely evening meal”
Review of Swan Hotel

Swan Hotel
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely evening meal with our family, two adults and two children. The food was hot and tasty and came very quickly, although we were there just before that started serving food at 6pm. Very cosy and relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff.

Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Should have noticed when I booked that there was no car park but that was my mistake. Room 'creaked' a bit as the hotel is so old but that was part of it's charm. I felt that the evening menu may have been reduced as I visited out of season but was ample for an overnight stay. The breakfast was excellent and I would stay again as everyone was so friendly

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin D
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stay here when we go to Cheltenham races. Just on way back from a great little break. Ralph's breakfasts can't be beaten and the food he cooked last night was excellent too.. The pizza was amazing.. Always look forward to staying there and will be back in March...... We will follow your progress on Facebook. All the best Andy & Lynne

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Wealthwise
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the swan. Slept well, everything I needed was provided, the staff were helpful and welcoming and the location is superb.
Breakfast was delicious and ample. I stayed for three nights and looked forward to breakfast every morning.
For me the room was too hot but I was able to turn the radiator off and open the window and I'm sure that most people would be glad of the warmth.
My family live locally and we were having a big reunion so I farmed myself out to the hotel to free up some space. I'm very glad that I chose the Swan and would have no hesitation in staying there again or recommending it to friends or family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed one night with friends. Owners very welcoming and friendly. Rooms basic but very comfortable. Tea making facilities plentiful. Could have done with more shelf space in bathroom but that was the only criticism to be made. Our room had a fabulous view of the river. Food amazingly good, best breakfast I've had in ages! There was a Halloween Party and everyone had made such a big effort - fantastic!

Room Tip: Room 3 overlooks the river Severn
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had such a nice time with my elderly mum recently. room so comfortable and she really appreciated the heating in the room. lovely location with nice local shops and easy access to ledbury and pershore. I have also visited with friends for drinks on the waterfront earlier in the year such a beautiful riverside location. staff really lovely, friendly and so helpful. breakfast completely delicious.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Simply stunning location that retains its historic charm while providing a high standard of services. From the room, to the food to the staff, we were simply blown away at how good the stay was. I doubt anyone would be disappointed staying here. Thank you to the owners, keep up the great work.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Pershore
Tudor House Hotel
Tudor House Hotel
#6 of 7 in Tewkesbury

Been to Swan Hotel? Share your experiences!