We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bury
Castle Guest House
Ranked #2 of 9 Bury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Have just got back from Bury where I stayed overnight for a christening.
Helen made me very welcome and was fine with me arriving late morning so I could get in an hours sleep after a long drive before going on for the "do"
Room very clean and comfortable overlooking the pretty courtyard and a lovely comfortable bed.
I am not a good sleeper and had bought my ear plugs but there was no need-no traffic noise and no noise from other rooms.
Lovely thick curtains block out security light from next door and loads of tea bags and milk was a bonus as was the en suite.
Will definately stay again whenn I come for the next wedding or christening!

Room Tip: Room two has a comfy double bed, an ensuite and overlooks the courtyard. There is a bright security...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Stayed here for one night whilst we had a meal on the East Lancs Railway Red Rose Diner... Both Helen and Russ were very friendly and helpful; the room was modern, warm and clean and the breakfast was excellent. There is a modern courtyard at the back with seating and decking for if the weather is warm and facilities to warm and eat your own food in the dining room. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I have just spent a week on business in Bury and was fortunate enough to choose Castle House B&B for my accommodation. I stay away regularly on business and always choose B&B over the large hotels.
PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PRICE as Helen and Russ run a fantastic business here. Breakfast is freshly prepared, the rooms are very comfortable and nothing is too much trouble for the hosts.
I was made to feel very welcome and enjoyed my week here.
The location may not look fantastic on Google maps but again do not be put off by that. It is a very quiet area at night and only a short distance form the town centre. They also have their own car park.
If you are eating out I can recommend The Jewel in the Crown (Indian restaurant) only half a mile away and the Shoulder of Mutton Pub in Holcombe (less than ten minute drive up the hills with stunning views). The best Steak and Ale pie I have eaten by a very long way.
Thanks Russ and Helen for your kind hospitality during my stay.
I am due to go back to the area in a couple of months time and will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SlamminHammo
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Thanks for your hospitality Russ and Helen. Really lovely guest house, comfortable bed, great breakfast, very quiet, all in all a lovely stay. Really accommodating couple.Give Tiddles a stroke from us.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We had a one night stay at the Castle Guest House in early June . From the moment we arrived
and until we left the both Russ and Helen made us feel most welcome . The room allocated to us
had recently been refurbished , and had the added bonus of an en-suite . Our breakfast was cooked by Russ and would equal if not better any served at a top hotel . In Russ and Helen you
will find two warm and very friendly people who go the extra mile to make you feel at home .

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ALAN W
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We had a very pleasant 2 night stay here. Friendly, accommodating people. We arrived later than expected and this was no problem for them. We had everything we needed and a recently, excellently refurbished bedroom, with comfy bed and ensuite made this a great value place. There's a pretty court yard to the rear and private off road parking. Breakfast was good, couldn't fault it. It may not be in the prettiest part of Bury but its in short walking distance and its an easy journey on the tram to and from central Manchester.
We'll definately stay again when in the area and will happily pass on the details to friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank NancyMoss
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Excellent all round , friendly staff , great breakfast will come again

• Stayed: March 2012