“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Castle Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bury
Castle Guest House
Ranked #4 of 9 Bury B&B and Inns
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed here a couple of nights a week for 5 weeks and had the nicest time, I didn't want to go home! The rooms were great the welcome warm and both Helen and Russ very accommodating. Whilst working in Bury I stayed at a few establishments but when I finally found the Castle it was such a relief and I would now never stay anywhere else. Thank you Helen and Russ, and the dining room isn't tiny, its lovely and just the right size for the rooms you have!!! :) xx

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank trixie7018

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Polish first
Danville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed here with a group of American college students and Riss and Helen could not have been nicer. When we drove up the neighborhood seemed a bit sketchy, but the welcome we got put us immediately at ease. Our arrival was managed well, the rooms were clean and well decorated, and the breakfast was freshly cooked and tasty. The dining area was a bit tiny and we had to eat in shifts. However, when we had an early departure to catch a plane a buffet breakfast was laid out for us and was much appreciated. I would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: The downstairs twin is lovely, but the owners are regularly reviewing the rooms and their standard o...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Anthony H
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

Have stayed here a couple of times while working in Manchester. A little off the main drag at Bury but rooms are clean and of a decent size and owners very pleasant and helpful. More than happy to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank rhinos2011
Morecambe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

the welcome and the service is excellent. the room was large enough for four and well maintained with nice decor. the guest house is clean. the breakfast was ample. overall excellent monetary value. would be more than happy tostay again

• Stayed November 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Well what can I say, this Guest House is one of the best I have stayed in, the hosts was very nice and friendly and the service I had was second to none, Helen and Russ was so friendly on my arrival. I stayed in the Guest House for the Manchester Pride 2013. The room was fantastic, and the breakfast was very nice and well presented, there was nothing to fault about this place, and I would definitely recommend it to family, friends and anyone else. Well worth the money. I will definitely stay there again.
Thank you Helen and Russ for making me welcome.

Room Tip: All the rooms was nice and comfy, to what I saw of them.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank whiteoak34
Prestwick, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Newly renovated to an excellent standard, this guesthouse really was like our home while we stayed. Russ and Helen offer such a warm welcome, nothing being too much to improve our stay, we felt fully at home. There was even the individual personal touch of a handwritten note to each room to remind all guests that the clocks went back! Rooms are clean, breakfast is individually cooked and delicious, there's a car park next door and Bury town centre was only a £2 taxi ride away. My fiancée and I stayed while finalising plans for our wedding, she stayed while having her dress fittings and we're using the guesthouse for our guests at our wedding. We'll stay here every time we come to Bury.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andrew H
Aljezur, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

My whole family just stayed for the weekend for a family party, beautiful rooms and excellent facilities Russ and Helen went the extra mile to make our stay very comfortable, even mending a tear in my granddaughters outfit! Nothing was too much trouble for them and I would recommend anyone to stay here. The breakfast was excellent and just what was needed after a party lol. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: All rooms were equally good no outside noise and comfy.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family