We stayed last night for a family wedding in Bury Town Hall. From the moment we walked into the hotel and were greeted by Kim, who showed us the automated check in (which was very easy) to the moment we left we were delighted at every turn.
The staff could not do enough for you, the room was imaculatately clean, well appointed with a comfortable bed. Kim again found us an umberella as it was raining, to walk over to the Town Hall.
After a good nights sleep, we went down for breakfast. Again what a surprise, freshly cooked quality ingredients, explained simply and effectively by the staff. Probably the best breakfast we have had in a hotel for a long time.
Put this altogether and then realise you only paid £46.00 for the room and £8.75 for a full breakfast, and you can only say well done Premier Inn and especially well done to the one in Bury, who translate the offer to perfection. Thank you, we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bury Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. All rooms are on En-suite with tea & Coffee making facilities, with family rooms and Disabled Access rooms also available. Breakfast is All You Can Eat for just £7.99, and kids eat free when an adult purchases the breakfast. Bury Premier Inn is situated in the town centre right at the side of the main Metrolink which offers fantastic access to Manchester City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel Bury
- Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel Greater Manchester