“Bowling fun in Bury”
Review of AMF Bowling Bury

AMF Bowling Bury
Ranked #12 of 13 Fun & Games in Bury
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Nice clean venue, very friendly staff who helped us get set up correctly. There are other attractions such as air hockey and snooker tables.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

What I liked was the service from the floor staff. Always checking we were OK for Drinks and Food so we did not have to leave the lane. Really Impressed.
What I did not like is the amount of dross youths that hang around the public areas annoying these excellent staff members. It is so frustrating that these youths treat the staff with so much disregard. I am not sure I would be happy with my kids going bowling without an adult. It is quite intimidating. Come on the management of the Rock, get your security sorted or work closer with the law enforcement. It is such a great facility that these idiots will turn it into a ghost venue. Will give it another go before deciding if that was a one off or a regular occurrence.
Well done to the staff.

1  Thank Kdr1968
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I came to bowling with my wife and kids and had a great time. When put on our lanes we was happily greeted by a young girl lane server who helped us set up and offered us food and drink. We did not expect this service as we originally go to another bowl close by. A different young lady then came and asked if everything was ok and got us a top up of our drinks. The staff was friendly and made us feel comfortable and interacted with our little children in assisting them in putting in there names. I would 100% recommend this bowling centre to anyone in the bury area.

2  Thank MichaelL1235
Reviewed 24 March 2013

the games of bowling is fantastic and all my family love to come here some staff are friendly some are not as friendly. saturday night we took my children bowling one who is 16 one who is 15 and who who is 7 and we was enjoying our game and around 7:00 all the teenagers was leaving the arcade/bowling area and they had to leave which this i think is terrible!! i dont think this is a very idea. i strongly agree if they are messing around but i think its bad that they get kicked out at an early time like this ! ive heard lots of people complaining about this and i thing its out rageres i think needs to be sorted!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

only £1 per person per game on sat morning!!!!!! great value. Music was a bit loud, but great entertainment for bargain prices.

1  Thank Jo G