“Very good food and service!”
Review of Verona Restaurant

Verona Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 391 Restaurants in Bury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I came in on a Tuesday evening with my mum, a nice lady welcomed us into the restaurant and immediately took us to the table and offered us drinks. I had the evening offer which was any starter any pizza or pasta for 12.95!!!! I had the breaded mushrooms with homemade garlic mayo and for my main I had lasagne which was out of this world! Overall my experience was fab! Service was exceptional and the food was to die for!

There are newer reviews for Verona Restaurant

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Drove into Bury as I wanted a pre Ironman pasta meal found this place by chance, lucky us! Super service, lovely garlic breads, topped bruschetta and our main pasta dishes were super. I had Penne with a tomato and aubergine sauce, wife had carbonara and 2 little people had spag bol. Empty plates, happy people! The littleies had profiteroles which too were nice. 4 meals, 2 large wines and a couple of J2o things £50 bang on!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Going out to Verona guarantees good food, good service and friendly staff in a lovely ambience. Quality of food is amazing and it is the best Italian Restaurant around north west. The choice on the Menu is very interesting and especially for vegetarians the choices are good and the staff are so friendly that they can make anything of your choice if what is on the menu does not take your fancy which is very rare :) It is this kind of service given to the customers that welcome you back to the restaurant again and again.

The Garlic Bread with Chillies, Rosemary, Sea Salt and of course Garlic is the best Garlic Bread ever. And so is their Tiramisu to die for.

We have a lot of overseas visitors visiting us both socially and officially and they all look forward to their meals at Verona :)

All the very best to all at Verona

1  Thank Asha0410
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely food and very good service :-) will definitely go back!

.................................................

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Have been here a few times and am very impressed. There's a good selection on the menu and it's not just the usual Italian fare. The vegetarian selection has some thought behind it too. The bruschetta is exceptional as it's really fresh ingredients. The staff are attentive and friendly but the atmosphere is friendly. It's very reasonably priced too. Best Italian around and my favourite restaurant in Bury.