“Awesome Food”
Review of Pum Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Pum Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pum Thai Restaurant specialises in Thai street food with a modern twist. Our motto is do simple, use natural, create beauty. We use no MSG or artificial flavours or preservatives only the freshest ingredients cooked to order! We also offer Thai cooking classes in a fun environment showing people how to make beautiful food quickly and simply.
Accrington
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Tried here for first time today, unexpected before visiting the cinema. Excellent authentic thai food in a modern setting. Sat outside on the balcony as it was sunny and was easy for memories of Thailand to come flooding back with tasty food like this and a Chang beer. Would recommend and definitely visit again.

“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice local restaurant. Really good value, staff helpful if you need any help with the menu. Tasty, well presented food, and good sized portions.

Visited June 2014
PumDarren, Owner at Pum Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 6 October 2014
What can I say, kind words indeed. the team are delighted with this review. They take real pride in everything they do so when they read reviews like this they can see their hard work pays off thank you!
Bury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food - Fantastic Price”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been visiting this restaurant on a regular basis now with my Mum, and every time we go the food is fantastic and the service is excellant. We love the lunchtime meal deal which is always really tasty and a good sized portion. It has got to the point now where the thought of going somewhere else always results in the comment of "It won't be as good as the Pum Thai!" I would thouroughly recommend this restaurant.....

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Now regulars ”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

This is my second review of Pum Thai. I'm becoming slightly obsessed with this place and now visit quite regularly. I've never had a bad meal yet, it's consistently good! I took my friend for lunch here last week (she's a Thai food virgin!) and she absolutely loved it! All the food is fresh and cooked in front of you. My mouth is watering just thinking of Penang curry, lol

Bury lancs
“Good food at a great price.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just called in at the Thia pum cooking School and Restaurant for lunch. The menu and how to order was explained to us by a very helpful pleasant young girl. What was on offer was quite varied, I chose pad Kwitiaw prik chicken, my wife had Pums Dear lesson,the You can see your food being cooked in front of you in the open kitchen, so you know it's all very fresh. On first taste of my dish I thought it was a bit bland but then the condiments arrived. Fish sauce, rice wine , chilli flakes and sugar. Which set the dish alive it was very good and would call in again. To round off I had a Tamerind juice, wow! Sour and sweet, fantastic. Total cost £26.00. We'll worth a look in.

• Visited June 2014