“eggs”

Ranked #10 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Bury
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“eggs”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

me and the wife had lunch here,she had quiche i had omelette both meals where delicious but would sooner have the choice of eating free range eggs rather than battery eggs.

• Visited June 2014

“Excellent buffet”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I pre ordered a lunch buffet for 7 people and have to say it was very well received by my customers. Good selection of fillings and variety of sandwiches and fantastic cakes for afters. Really good quality and value for money.....oh and nice coffee to!

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Friday lunch treat from my daughter”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My daughter treated me for lunch at Number Ten Coffee Shop on Friday 2nd May. Neither of us had been here before but was well impressed. We chose the pannini sandwich with tuna and salad. It was delicious. Looking around at the different menus they supply we noticed they cooked quiche with black pudding in it. One of the ladies said if we let her know in advance, she would cook us one so I could take it home for my husband who is a fan of Bury black puddings. Although we did not try the freshly baked cakes they also looked delicious and many choices to choose from. They also make "party cakes" to any design you choose. Thank you ladies, and my daughter, for a memorable afternoon along with delicious food.

• Visited May 2014
Shirley L, Owner at Number Ten Coffee Shop, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
thank you for your lovely review, we are glad you had a lovely time and that we made your afternoon out with your daughter memorable.
we look forward to seeing you again.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“hazelnut latte and lunch”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was my second visit to number 10 and it wont be my last. We had home made quiche which was very nice and fresh and the hazelnut latte which I highly recommend. I even bought an home made cupcake to take home because they looked so nice, and it was lovely and fresh. The staff are very friendly and welcoming we will be going back soon.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank katie29082009
Manchester
“Afternoon tea with friends”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I ordered the afternoon tea for my sisters birthday. This was lovely, 3 tear cake stand with assorted sandwiches. These where absolutely delicious and the staff where so friendly, we had a great day. I also ordered a birthday cake, which was made by the lady who owns the cafe.

Visited February 2014