“Lovely place!”

Number Ten Coffee Shop
Ranked #96 of 404 Restaurants in Bury
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Just popped in for a quick coffee and to rest our feet, but we were very happy with the service and drinks. I liked the retro decorations and the owner gave us a free slice of cake because she was shutting soon. It was delicious :D Thanks!

Shirley L, Owner at Number Ten Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2014

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your visit to number Ten, come again soon

Reviewed 28 June 2014

me and the wife had lunch here,she had quiche i had omelette both meals where delicious but would sooner have the choice of eating free range eggs rather than battery eggs.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I pre ordered a lunch buffet for 7 people and have to say it was very well received by my customers. Good selection of fillings and variety of sandwiches and fantastic cakes for afters. Really good quality and value for money.....oh and nice coffee to!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My daughter treated me for lunch at Number Ten Coffee Shop on Friday 2nd May. Neither of us had been here before but was well impressed. We chose the pannini sandwich with tuna and salad. It was delicious. Looking around at the different menus they supply we noticed they cooked quiche with black pudding in it. One of the ladies said if we let her know in advance, she would cook us one so I could take it home for my husband who is a fan of Bury black puddings. Although we did not try the freshly baked cakes they also looked delicious and many choices to choose from. They also make "party cakes" to any design you choose. Thank you ladies, and my daughter, for a memorable afternoon along with delicious food.

Shirley L, Owner at Number Ten Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

thank you for your lovely review, we are glad you had a lovely time and that we made your afternoon out with your daughter memorable.
we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was my second visit to number 10 and it wont be my last. We had home made quiche which was very nice and fresh and the hazelnut latte which I highly recommend. I even bought an home made cupcake to take home because they looked so nice, and it was lovely and fresh. The staff are very friendly and welcoming we will be going back soon.

2  Thank katie29082009