247Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$251
The Victoria Hotel(Chadderton)
US$77
Clough Manor(Denshaw)
HotelQuickly
All reviewsfree wifibiscuitstown centreironing boardtram stopking sizebargain priceneeded somewherewhat it says on the tinexcellent value for moneyfrom manchestertea and coffee facilitieslick of paintdefinitely stay here againflat screen tvgetting readychecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014

After a loooong 6 hour trip I got to the hotel and was immediately handed two packets of biscuits. I could have hugged the gent at the desk! The staff were very helpful when I asked for directions and I was made to fell very welcome. My room was big enough for three, with soap, tea and coffee and nice clean linen and towels. ONLY £29!!!! I've paid much more for less value and service. A bar and cafe on site was a welcome surprise. Very happy!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I came down with friends for a night out and enjoyed my stay and only had to pay £10 each which is a bargain. We got a family room which was clean and a good size, with a nice bathroom. Breakfast was average but cant complain for £5. Staff were lovely, just one thing i didnt like was the doors being to heavy ao they were very loud when shutting, all in all would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2014

we stayed as a group of 16 women rooms okay basic but clean. we asked in the bar if we could order food for 16 people and was told this wouldn't be a problem. we ordered our food at 5pm thinking this would be plenty of time as our taxi to Manchester was ordered for 7pm. how wrong we were it seemed they were cooking one meal at a time so out would come one meal followed 10 minuets later by next meal. by 6 30 I asked waitress why we had been waiting so long and she snapped back they only have 2 ovens. come on I can cook Christmas dinner for 16 people quicker. consequently we cancelled the rest of the meals and didn't even receive an apology.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kimberley27041974
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just on the outskirts of Oldham, this hotel offers basic services but at a good price. My room was clean an tidy, if a little tired, but was perfectly acceptable for an overnight stop. Breakfast is a hot or cold buffet along the lines of many other hotels , again basic but edible. Service was polite and efficient. All in all a no frills hotel but at a good price.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed here last week for a night on business. There was only one space left in the car park when I arrived, which was pretty awkward to get into, but nothing too serious.

No queue at check in (albeit I arrived at about 9.45pm). I think it is probably a converted Travelodge in view of some of the signs.

The room was nothing special but the sheets were clean and the bathroom had a bath in it. There were tea and coffee making facilities and also toiletries. Also a flat screen TV.

Only issues were that the remote for the TV didn't work, and the telephone appeared to have been puled out of the wall and I wasn't able to reconnect it.

Food and drink were a real selling point. I wanted room service, and all meals seemed to be £6, which is very reasonable. The food was good and definitely lots of it (more than I could eat). I also had a small bottle of wine for £2.50, so not expensive.

Only slight issue was the temperature of the water when I had a bath as it was a bit cooler than I would like.

I would recommend this hotel. Probably not for a romantic weekend away, but a quick business trip or somewhere to just get your head down for a night!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business