“Fun for all ages”

Stonerig Raceway
Ranked #4 of 28 things to do in Oldham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Please look at web site for opening times. You don't have to be in a large group to come and race we are open to the public.Stonerig raceway is an award winning venue where you will Experience the very best in scalextric racing you will not believe what you see, it really is an attraction well worth seeing, it is great for all ages, it really gets family competing together in a friendly,fun and competitive way. We have 5 massive full themed tracks and 1 hire track, so come and tack you'r position on the starting grid.
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I booked Stonerig Raceway for my son's 10th birthday. We had a great time, the staff were great with the children and explained how to use all the different equipment. The lads could have stayed there for hours and I'll definitely go back again. Only problem was trying to get all the dads to come home at the end of the party!

Great place and great value for money.

There are newer reviews for Stonerig Raceway

Reviewed 22 July 2012

My son had his 10th birthday at Stonerig Raceway with all 14 of his friends. It is an absolutely brilliant place for a boys party. The staff members were excellent with the children even in their excited frenzy !! The staff were watching each track table, constantly advising the children on how to control their vehicles within the different levels of complexity of each track. The children never showed any signs of boredom, as they seemed to encounter a new level of concentration and excitement each time they were moved round to another circuit track. (There are five different tracks). The party food was very much enjoyed and was in great supply. They had a further half an hour racing after food and they couldn't get up quick enough from their chairs to go back to the racing. Many of the parents fed back to me after the event and all said they all had a lot to live up to when it was their children's brithday, as they all had said it was awesome!!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

A fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Stonerig Raceway is a brilliant Scalextric set up with 5 themed tracks ranging from a Monacco style street race to a snowy mountain rally. The staff are friendly and helpful, and there is a full packed snack bar and shop to take the action home. Excellent value for money, a great day out for any racing fans. They also cater for Stag Do's and kids parties.

2  Thank Samson072
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

I had a really great evening at Stonerig Raceway, I went with a few mates and it was a great experience, the staff were really helpful and talked us through the systems and put my mates back on the track when they fell off (obviously I was a pro and didn't fall off) all the tracks are themed and look amazing and they have a huge track upstairs which dwarfs anything I've seen before, food wasn't too bad either. All in all I had a great time and will defiantly be going back as soon as I can.

2  Thank Alun88