Grains Bar Hotel
Travelodge
US$86
PremierInn.com
Clough Manor(Denshaw)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull englishroom was cleana great staylovely hotelblack puddingattending a weddingstayed here for one nightcouldn't do enoughwould stay againensuitepubkettlemealhelentaxisaddleworth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Very welcoming stay, made to feel at home. More to the point they gave up there dinner so that me and my collegue had a good dinner as we were late arriving, to me that deserves a 10/10. This establishment has met my every need, and would be happy to stay time and again
Rob
Cooperöstlund ltd

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2013

... this is the place to stay; if you want great service, maybe not. Stood at the bar for 15 mins before giving up any hope of service. Similarly our room faced the dining area and an hour after it should have been open it still wasn't. Breakfast was only average but some of it was edible. I have no objection to a radio station at breakfast, unfortunately if it's tuned to a poor signal and distorted it's very annoying!
On a good note, the room was clean and the en - suite good.
Sound - proofing could be better, I spent half the night listening to the television in the room above.
Generally I hate people posting negative reviews as they are affecting the lives of those who work hard to provide a service of which they are proud : maybe I caught them on a bad day, I apologize, read the other, good reviews and decide for yourself.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James P
Reviewed 27 November 2012

My business colleague and I would like to say many thanks to Pat and John, the owners of the hotel and their great staff, Sharon, Kim and Hayley for their warm welcome during our stay at the hotel.
Having stayed in quite a few hotels and B&B,s during our visits to the UK, we were both astounded as to how far they "went that extra mile" for us.
We were on a business trip for 10 days, travelling to at least 7 counties in the UK, so the hotel was ideally placed to enable us to have easy access to our intended locations.
Having flown into the UK, we arrived at the hotel at 00.45 hours to find Pat (a 78 years old lady) standing outside in the pouring rain, to greet us. From there, it just got better and better.
Although professionally run, they made us so welcome and always had a smile on their faces and nothing was too much trouble.
We will be travelling back to the UK in the very near future and we have already decided that we would not stay any where else other at this hotel.
I personally look forward to returning and send them all my best wishes, please put the kettle on Sharon, lol.

Many thanks Chris (Bruce)

Room Tip: I was in room 15, very comfortable, clean and more than needed to make my stay comfortable. Room 1 looks good as well ;)
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We turned up late having not eaten. Kim & Sharon went out of their way to cook us a meal and made us feel very welcome. Good basic facilities and fantastic views. Our stay was work related and Grains Bar was the ideal place to stay. Much more of an experience than a Premier Inn!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Stayed for one night, great hotel, lovely staff, clean rooms, breakfast was spot on, would book again next time in the area.
Really nice views around the hotel, nice for walking and some nice pubs near by

• Stayed: October 2012