Stayed at the Premier at Oldham in May, as it was handy for access to the Saddleworth area, for the annual Whit Friday Brass Band Marches.
Rooms are a good size and plenty of parking out at the front, and importantly easy to find.
On arrival at 10 45 pm., we were given good efficient service and had a room on the first floor.
The room itself felt a little bare and the bathroom appeared to be a little "chipped round the edges". That aside, everthing worked, but the heating was not on when we got there and it took a while to warm up, but it was unseasonably cold.
As a Double room, it could have also done with a second comfortable armchair.
Breakfast is good value with a big range in buffet style continental or a full english cooked as you want it.
My only gripe is the move at all Budget hotels to install a water saver on all the showers.
The adjoining pub is ok, but does look a bit tired and oldfashioned.
However, all in all a good place to stay for 1 or two nights if you are looking for budget accommodation and will definately be happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from both the excitement of Manchester and the tranquility of the Peak District ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Premier Inn, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel Oldham
- Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel Greater Manchester