Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel
US$57
Priceline
Clough Manor(Denshaw)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeefeater next doorstayed herebeefeater restaurantlady on receptionmain roadwould stay againa ground floor roomgood nights sleepnight's sleepcomfortable bedfamily roombusy roadon arrivalcar parkvisiting manchesterbus stopplenty of parking
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Visited to watch Champions League - City v Plzen.
Good room and very helpful staff.
Only complaint was that the scrambled eggs with my breakfast were not very well scrambled although they were cooked.
Overall would recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Claire B, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such valuable feed back on your stay with us at Oldham Broadway.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our team helpful. I will be sure to inform them of your kind words. I will also pass on your feedback regarding your scrambled eggs on to the restaurant manager.

Once again, may I thank you for taking the time to review your time with us and I hope to welcome you back to Oldham Broadway in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Clean room, clean bathroom, comfortable bed and good food in the Beefeater pub attached to the hotel. If I am in Oldham on business again, I would definitely choose to stay here. Staff in the dining room were attentive and helpful and the price I paid for the whole night makes this an extremely good value choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Hi Astonflyer

Thank you for taking the time to provide such valued feedback on your stay with us at Oldham Broadway.

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found your room clean and comfortable. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team and to the Beefeater.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Ideal location for a one night stay if visiting Manchester. Staff amazing. Couldn't do anymore to help. ANN on reception lovely lady filled us in on everything. Rooms are outdated and look like they are due for a revamp. Cracked tiles in bathroom. Grout and loose flooring. Mother than that for a one night. Good value..... When booking early however if I had paid top premier inn prices I wouldn't of been happy

• Stayed: November 2013

Hi Helen,

Firstly may I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to provide such vaulable feedback on your stay with us at Oldham Broadway .

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your kind words to Ann. It's always nice topass on such lovely feedback.

I can confirm that over the last couple of months we have been working hard to replace any cracked tiles and grout in the bathrooms and although we haven't received a full refurb as of yet, I feel that the bathrooms are at a much higher standard.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay andI hope we can welcome you back to Oldham Broadway in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Booked Broadway due to favourable reviews and was not disappointed. Reason for visit was to see Wicked in Manchester with husband and daughter. On arrival two rooms, next to each other as previously requested, were ready. Girl on reception was very welcoming and helpful, giving directions to the rail station just minutes away, (Moston, just one stop from Victoria Station)
The rooms were lovely and clean, not too warm, just right!
We had our evening meal in the attached Whitegates Beefeater Pub, it was very busy, (a good sign) and the staff were all friendly, very welcoming and attentive, especially the young waiter Alex. Apologies were made for not clearing our table after main course (not that it had been a long time.) I have only one concern and that was that staff were practically running in and out of the kitchen and around the restaurant (am thinking health and safety here) a few seconds was not going to make any difference because the service was swift. All the staff seemed to put their heart and soul into the job to make sure customers had a good experience and they did not fail.
The food was good with everything from steak and chips to healthy options of chicken and salad, and vegetarian pastas (for fussy teenage daughter, to suit her it must have been good!)
Wine and drink selections were also good, Sauv Blanc, my favourite was lovely and not too expensive. We were very well looked after all evening, despite how busy the place was.
I had the best nights sleep I have ever had in a Premier In as sometimes rooms can be too hot, or there is noise. Serenity ruled! Sweet dreams ensued!
Breakfast the next morning was just as good as the evening meal had been. A cross between self-service and a freshly cooked, just the way you want, breakfast. Staff again, were very friendly and attentive, especially a lovely blonde girl, who had worked hard the previous evening and was still sprinting about at breakfast with bright smile. Nothing seemed to be a problem. When we left the morning was cold and miserable and we were even offered warm drinks to take with us. Talk about the extra mile, the staff in this Premier Inn ran the extra marathon and all deserve medals. Great big gold ones. Have I sold it for you? I do hope so, I will be making a return visit. Best customer service in a Premier Inn ever and let me tell you I can be brutally honest if service is shoddy, I am not called Hyacinth for nothing!!
Date of stay was Saturday 26th October 2013

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the car park at the back were quiet and cooler.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hello,

Firstly, may I thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback on y our stay with us.

I'm so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I had the pleasure of checking you into your rooms on arrival, I hope you enjoyed visiting Manchester City Centre and your show.

I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team and to the manager of the Beefeater.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review you stay and I hope to welcome you back to Oldham Broadway in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed here after a family wedding nearby. Hotel is in a good location and is of normal P Inn standard. Bathroom in need of refurbishing, as tiling is dated. Cleanliness of the room was v good. All Staff were very good and pleasant. Breakfast very good quality, but maybe a little overpriced.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Claire B, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Hi Hebbie12,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on you recent stay.

I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to inform you that we have started to refurb some bathrooms and this will be an on going process moving forward.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your breakfast and have fed back your comments regarding price to th restaurant General Manager.

I hope to welcome you back to the Premier Inn Oldham Broadway in the future.