“Always very good”

Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Oldham
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Very good hotel as all Premier Inn's seem to be, good sized room, great bed, friendly & helpful staff. Location is 100 metres from the football ground, Excellent as that was my main reason for the visit as a ground hopper, but no other football customers other than myself. The town centre 20 mins walk away. Breakfast the next morning was reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Hi DLeP75,

I would to thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. It is always great to get positive feedback from our guests as it shows we are delivering the Premier Inn standard. I shall pass your comments on to all the team here and also over in The Clayton Green Brewers Fayre. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should you ever return to Boundary Park.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Second visit here visiting family in area. The place is spotlessly clean, couldn't fault the room and bathroom. Shower was good, not the dribble you often get in a hotel. Towels and bedding good quality and choice of firm or soft pillows. Bed was very comfortable. Plenty of hanging/ storage space. Spacious room. The staff are a credit to the hotel very friendly, polite and efficient. A breath of fresh air! The pub next door is really nice, we didn't have breakfast but had lunch there. Big portions good prices. The rooms at the back overlook a playing field which is ok. The front faces onto the carpark but it's not pretending to be picturesque. Definitely book again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank juliebel62
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hi Juliebel62,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your kind review of Oldham Central Premier Inn. I am so glad that you returned and once again we were able to offer you a wonderful experience. I will pass yuor kind words on to all the team, both here in the Premier Inn and also over in The Clayton Green. We look forward to seeing you again should Oldham be back in your travel plans.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic staff on arrival new lady has a sister who works there too she was friendly chatty and lovely. The rooms were fresh bed wow comfortable definitely G.N.G was perfect slept well. David night reception was lovely too extras towels when I asked for them and asked if all was ok with our rooms. Restaurant quick at being seated, food lovely and atmosphere was relaxing. Susan and the young girl who was on the next day were great, Susan went out of her way to ensure our visit was great. Oldham Central overall is fantastic. The morning receptionist was lovely greeting us. Sorry but could not remember names on all staff.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Leanne L
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hi Leanne L

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. I am thrilled that you had such a great experience during your stay here with us. We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service and we are really glad to hear that we achieved this during your stay with us. I will pass on your comments to the team members concerned both in the hotel and the Clayton Green Brewers Fayre. Thank you once again for your kind words and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Myself and my family (2 adults and 2 children) stayed here over the Easter weekend.

On arrival we were made to feel extremely welcome and Damian at reception offered advice on local attractions and amenities, and seemed genuinely interested in our stay. He also gave the children some colouring sheets and crayons which was a nice touch. All of the staff we met were very friendly during our stay.

The hotel is near several restaurants, a supermarket and a small retail park, so well placed.

We visited Liverpool, Manchester and a few places in Oldham during our stay, and this hotel was ideally situated for these visits.

We were given room 20 at the end of the ground floor and this was one of the quietest stays we've had at a Premier Inn.

Based on this stay I would highly recommend this hotel based on the location and the service received by the staff.

Stayed: April 2014
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Hi Paulmacbeth,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay here on Tripadvisor. We always strive to give all our guests a great experience when they stay with us and I am thrilled that we did just that on this occasion. I will pass your kind words on to the rest of the team here at Oldham Central and we look forward to seeing you in the future should your travel plans bring you back to Oldham.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed with a friend and our 2 toddlers. Staff were fantastic. They provided colouring books and crayons for the kids and printed locations of local parks for us.
The staff were friendly kind and went out of their way to make our stay as stress free as possible!
Rooms were clean and comfatable. Staff at the restaurant were equally fantastic. This hotel should be proud of its excellent customer service as so many fall short of the mark.
We think Damien was the manager... So thank you to you and your staff.

• Stayed: April 2014

Hi Oconner84,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We always strive to give our customer a great experience and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass your kind words on to the rest of the team. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Thankyou to Candice on reception you were brilliant on organising taxis and chasing them up when they were late. Housekeeping for getting elephant feet for my Mum's disabled room within 5 mins!! Good clean rooms and very comfortable beds.Thank you to all the staff! Breakfast in the pub was very busy, but a huge credit to the staff as the food was replenished all the time and none of our party (14 of us) were kept waiting. All my party were impressed throughout their stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Hi Dellieros30,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. Our guest feedback is very important to us to help us keep delivering a great experience to our guests. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Oldham Central Premier Inn. I will pass your comments on to Candice who will be congratulated for her customer service standards. We look forward to being of srvice to you in the future, Thank you once again for your review

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel is great it was easy to get to just off the main road good parking and very quiet for being just off a main road,good for families too extra bed was there ready made for my son. Town centre not far away 5 mins up the road and the beds well best bed ever.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Hi Osbourne_Family,

I would like to thank you on behalf of all the team here at Oldham Central Premier Inn for taking the time to review us here on TripAdvisor. We always strive to provide our guests with fantastic service and I am thrilled that on this occasion we have done just that. We are so pleased to here that our NEW Premier Inn beds are making a difference to all our guests.

Damian Skelhorn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldham
2 mi away
247Hotel
247Hotel
#9 of 11 in Oldham
Premier Inn Rochdale Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel? Share your experiences!