Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel
  • Room Service
The Victoria Hotel(Chadderton)
Birch Hotel(Heywood)
View Hotel
All reviewsbrewers fayrestayed heregood nights sleeprestaurant next doorcar parkclean roomspub restaurantexcellent hotelsized roomno liftcomfortable bedpleasant staybusy roadplenty of parkingconvenient locationwet roomchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is set back off the road and can take a bit of time to find if you are not familiar with the area. Putting the post code in the Satnav took us to a street of terraced houses about 2 miles from where we wanted to be. Luckily I had been in the area before and was able to find it. It is a typical Travel Lodge generally comfortable but, like all of them the duvet provided is far too heavy and hot for even a mild night. I told the Manager about this, as I have in other Travel Lodges, and he said he would pass the comment on. I doubt anything will be done.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Hi ExRNSTS,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Oldham Central Premier Inn. I am sorry that your SatNav had difficulty locating our postcode and since this incident I have found a postcode that works on other SatNavs. I passed your comments on regarding the weight of the duvet and I am please to inform you that now we have placed an extra sheet in each room with a wrapper on explaining that if the duvet is too hot you can swap it for the sheet. I hope this will help in future.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Execellent service, very helpful and friendly and would definetly stay here again the beds were so comfortable and the staff even let us in out room a little earlier as we wrte in a rush to get ready for a concert.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hi Caroline T,

I would like to thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us here at Oldham Central Premier Inn. We always aim to deliver a high level of customer service to all our guest and I am so happy that we managed to achieve this during your stay. I know what you mean about the comfort of the bed though .... They are so good I am going to get one for myself !! I hope you mad it to the concert on time and we look forward to seeing you again in the future should your plans ever lead you back this way.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here on Saturday 31st May with my teenage daughter, a friend and her teenager as we were attending the !D concert at Etihad stadium. Great hotel, great location. Room as always ample big enough and a fabulous bed although being 5 foot nothing I could do with a step to get into it!! I cannot fault the receptionist who checked us in as she was very friendly, gave us all the information we needed and was even chatting with the two teenage girls with us asking them what our plans were and had a 1D chat with them ;) Breakfast in the adjoing pub was great as premier breakfasts always are.

The only thing I was dissapointed with was the exceedingly noisy people above my room wakling me at 7am sunday morning! I appreciate its difficult to contain younger children however I have stayed in many hotels with my daughter from her being very young and have more respect for other guests than to let them run and stomp about at 7am in a morning.

Room Tip: Back rooms overlook waste land rather than the car park and upstairs is likely better as no problems with elephants in the room above!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shaz502

Hi Shaz502,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Oldham Central Premier Inn. We always strive to deliver a really high standard of customer service to all our guests and I am thrilled that we did just that during youre visit. I hope you enjoyed the concert and I am sure 1D will not be going anywhere for a while, so should you return for their next tour we would love to see you again. Sorry about the noise from the room above, next time you stay we will allocate you an upstairs room at the back of the hotel.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Very good hotel as all Premier Inn's seem to be, good sized room, great bed, friendly & helpful staff. Location is 100 metres from the football ground, Excellent as that was my main reason for the visit as a ground hopper, but no other football customers other than myself. The town centre 20 mins walk away. Breakfast the next morning was reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Hi DLeP75,

I would to thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. It is always great to get positive feedback from our guests as it shows we are delivering the Premier Inn standard. I shall pass your comments on to all the team here and also over in The Clayton Green Brewers Fayre. We look forward to being of service to you in the future should you ever return to Boundary Park.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Second visit here visiting family in area. The place is spotlessly clean, couldn't fault the room and bathroom. Shower was good, not the dribble you often get in a hotel. Towels and bedding good quality and choice of firm or soft pillows. Bed was very comfortable. Plenty of hanging/ storage space. Spacious room. The staff are a credit to the hotel very friendly, polite and efficient. A breath of fresh air! The pub next door is really nice, we didn't have breakfast but had lunch there. Big portions good prices. The rooms at the back overlook a playing field which is ok. The front faces onto the carpark but it's not pretending to be picturesque. Definitely book again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank juliebel62
Damian S, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hi Juliebel62,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your kind review of Oldham Central Premier Inn. I am so glad that you returned and once again we were able to offer you a wonderful experience. I will pass yuor kind words on to all the team, both here in the Premier Inn and also over in The Clayton Green. We look forward to seeing you again should Oldham be back in your travel plans.

Many Thanks