“Fabulous place ! ”
Review of PRES

PRES
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Prestwich
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place ! The food is outstanding, pressed juices are delicious and so fresh ! Huge variety of food and drinks available including vegan/ gluten free/ veggie ! They really do cater for all!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This little place (I say little as there are only about 12-14 covers) opened earlier this year and I've wanted to pop in for some time. My opportunity to visit came last weekend when I met my family (2 adults & a child) for lunch. As someone who eats gluten free I was so pleased to see several dishes on offer. I shared a plate of pancakes with turkey 'bacon' and maple syrup with my young grandson. He eats little so they were mine! There were 3 pancakes with a good serving of meat and it was a good choice. One companion chose a salad that looked so full of different and tasty morsels and the other had the soup with sourdough bread and took half home as there was plenty. I'm fussy with coffee, but the flat white I ordered before the food was great. I can't wait to go back again!
ps the service was excellent - I asked for a piece of lemon and received half a lemon which was with me within seconds!