Bombay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

From starter to main course could not fault anything. Staff helpful. And an excellent floater coffee served. Very reasonable priced will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Are here a while ago with my partner and wasn't really impressed. Think there are much better options in Prestwich personally and I doubt I'll return.

2  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This restaurant provides some of the best vegetarian food I have ever tasted, so tasteful and aromatic. Each dish is individual in its taste, textures and aromas.
Well worth a visit and a return visit too!

2  Thank KrB666
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Bombay is one of the best curryhouses in Manchester. I can recommend the Balti for people who like a really tasty curry, having said that the specials on the menu re all really good. The rice is also really good - something I have a thing about in Indian restaurants. I cannot recommend it enough.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Went out for my birthday few drinks followed by a curry at bombay cuisine! Absolutely yummy food! Highly recommend! And they do take aways too!