“Honest and reliable”

Price range: US$18 - US$53
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I love going here for its shere simplicity .
The food is excellent quality and good value.
It is unpretentious and if you close your eyes and try very hard you can imagine a small Greek beech out side:-)
Keep up the good work.

3  Thank Geofhunt

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We first ate at Rozafa some years ago and were amazed at both the quantity and quality of the food on the meat mega meze option. When the Manchester Rozafa opened we tried that out and found it to be every bit as good as the Stockport version and we have tended to eat there recently. However, having been let down by da Vinci on Saturday night we went to the Stockport Rozafa instead and I can report that the “party meze” version of the meat mega meze is even more amazing value. We had a fabulous meal, washed down by several litres of very passable house wine.

The service is as quirky (but efficient and polite) as ever. Having had two recent disappointments with restaurants that had been very good but now aren’t, it’s great to be able to go back to an old favourite and find that it’s still wonderful

5  Thank NorrisHatter
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

5 of us had a great time here. Staff are really happy & attentive. The food is soooo good.
Tzatziki, king prawns in white wine, saganaki, chick pea & tom sauce, stuffed vine leaves for starters. We all shared. Beef stifado, lamb kleftico & swordfish. All really tasty.

2  Thank CrashCortex
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant in January with my other half. When we arrived the decor was a little dated anew were unsure. However, as soon as the waitress arrived we realised this was a warm and friendly place. The food was fantastic, the waiter kept us entertained with his jokes and the whole evening was great. So much so that we returned with family a few weeks later to celebrate my birthday, again both the food and the atmosphere were excellent. At the end of the meal I was unwell with allergies and left early. The staff from the restaurant sent me a bottle of wine home with my sister as a birthday gift. This place is a little gem and we will definitely be making it one of our most frequented restaurants.

2  Thank Lindsey T
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The staff are welcoming and helpful.
Tzatziki, Salsa, Humours and pitta bread starters - yummy
I normally have mixed Solvaki kebab or chicken Zesto
This is my favourite Restaurant of all time, we take our children, we go as a couple, we go with friends.

1  Thank doris054