“The best.”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Wide and extensive menu, with dishes not found on your average curry house.
The best Indian in the area.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Coming from Romiley I always seem to end up coming back into this restaurant in the precinct for a meal when I revisit my mother.
Make sure you make a reservation if eating here on a Fri/Sat evening though as it is extremely busy and we did in fact see people being told there were no tables for a couple of hours.....we were dining at 7pm!!
Always the nicest freshest poppadums here and I had a fish curry which was extremely tasty though was dissapointed they no longer do the steamed sole which is advertised on the menu on their website but not on the one in restaurant!!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I have not been here before,but my sister in law booked a family meal for my brothers 70th birthday,the staff were very friendly,the food was excellent.i would recommend this restaurant first class.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Visited indigo again for a family birthday, this time on a Tuesday for the offer deal. Restaurant was pleasantly busy with other diners enjoying the deal. Our party ranged from 15 yrs to 80 yrs, lovely food, fabulous service and reasonable prices. The deal allows you to chose from the main menu, so not like some places where selected dishes are available. If its over a certain price you simply get charged the difference. Great idea. Will definately go back again always a firm favourite with us. The deal is £9.00 for three courses but one of those courses is the popadoms and pickle tray. Oh and deal is cash only, no cards etc. would defiantly recommend. Need to book though.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Not been for a while but did enjoy our last visit it made a change eating in an Indian restaurant as we usually get takeaways