“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Always great food when ever we visit. Food fresh & tasty and staff very polite. Tried quite a few dishes on the menu and all lovely

1  Thank StockportLou

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is perfect. Fantastic staff, I had the gorkali chicken and its the best meal i have ever had.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Sorry we were not impressed, food was average Indian, and we had chosen from the special menu..
Staff were very welcoming and attentive, but having made a reservation I expected our table to be ready ( this should have been managed better )
All in all very disappointed!!

4  Thank Cavend
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I had been recommended by a local hotel and I was a little put off by its apperance. This place is in a ugly old pub and has very bright neon lit signage. It is very basic inside with no frills and the space between tables is quite tight. It is also remarkably cheap and busy. On the positive side the staff were very friendly and attentive and the food was very good.

2  Thank DDFarnham
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Our group of 22 went last evening. Many (like me) for the first time. It won't be the last time. Welcome and service was excellent. our table was laid perfectly.
The food was simply the best I have ever had of it's type and the staff managed this diverse group of people, (all wanting different choices) in a light hearted and professional way.
It's all about the food though, isn't it? I'm sure many of us will visit this place again and thank the staff for the experience.